• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Hey,
I dont know. I uploaded it, someone created an Account and spammed with support tickets and now my Server is under attack. I dont know who
Account can be created by anyone he can create unlimited tickets defaultly so where is the fault of script I wanna know that?

Reactions: theekg
Account can be created by anyone he can create unlimited tickets defaultly so where is the fault of script I wanna know that?
Its not the Scripts fault, it was a mistake. I am sorry for that (I deleted the post already)

can you please write steps how to backup and how overwrite new files
thanks so much
1- open PhpMyAdmin from control panel, select your database, click export, click go and export your database.
2- now extract whmcs latest version zip file, go to vendor/whmcs/whmcsfoundation/lib and delete License.php
3- Now go to file manager upload all unziped files/folder over the current WHMCS installation
4- go to your_domain/install and follow the upgrade steps

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: richard10
1- open PhpMyAdmin from control panel, select your database, click export, click go and export your database.
2- now extract whmcs latest version zip file, go to vendor/whmcs/whmcsfoundation/lib and delete License.zip
3- Now go to file manager upload all unziped files/folder over thee current WHMCS installation
4- go to your_domain/install and follow the upgrade steps
thanks man your the best

Get Your Domain Verified whmcs.com at cheapest rate!​

Hello Babiato lovers, I am the thread owner of official WHMCS Nulled Release here. After being eligible, I am offering WHMCS Domain verification service Exclusively at Babiato forum with the possible cheapest rate!​

The price is: $6/month & original price is: $44.95-$299.95

What you get:
✔ WHMCS unlimited user ✅ Domain Verified License
✔ All Extension Unlocked
✔ 1st time installation support (if required)
✔ Official Updates

What you don't get in this offer:
✔ No official Support (you can get community support by asking whmcs official thread on babiato here)

➡️ Official Price at WHMCS dot com: $44.95-$300

🔥🔥 Discounted Price: $6/month 🔥🔥

Payment method:
PayPal/UPI/Crypto (inbox me for details)

Payment Terms:
I will take $6 for first month, and renewal will be Quarterly. That means, you have to pay for each 3 months in advance ($18) after your first successful month with us.

Refund Policy:
I will refund if the ordered domain fails to validate on WHMCS.com; within mentioned time (2 days) otherwise, there will be No Refund after the license has been delivered and verified.

Delivery Time: up to 2 days.

🔍 Frequently Asked Questions

01. Any pre requisites before order?

You need to have WHMCS Billing software installed on your required domain in order to get the verification service. You can get nulled WHMCS Latest version from my thread

WHMCS v8.4.0 | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform

Exclusive on Babiato! ✅ WHMCS Domain Verification Service 🔥 As Cheap as $6/month only! This is the original file of WHMCS. WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from...

02. How to order the service?
Inbox me for the payment details to make the payment. After payment, Send me the Screenshot of payment proof and your website URL. After verifying payment I will start processing your order.

03. Do you need my WHMCS/ cPanel/ Server access?
No, I need only your domain URL to process your order.

04. I am currently using nulled version. Should I need to change anything?
No, You can continue using your nulled version installation the way you're using currently. No need to change/ modify/ change any files. I need only the Website URL to get started.

05. What if my website's verification stopped working?
You can Inbox me the issue, I will fix it for you. If I can't, I will refund the current month.

06. If my server's IP changes, do you charge for re-activation?
Yes, $6 for each time. Contact us after changing IP.

Get Your Domain Verified whmcs.com at cheapest rate!​

Hello Babiato lovers, I am the thread owner of official WHMCS Nulled Release here. After being eligible, I am offering WHMCS Domain verification service Exclusively at Babiato forum with the possible cheapest rate!​

The price is: $6/month & original price is: $44.95-$299.95

What you get:
✔ WHMCS unlimited user ✅ Domain Verified License
✔ All Extension Unlocked
✔ 1st time installation support (if required)
✔ Official Updates

What you don't get in this offer:
✔ No official Support (you can get community support by asking whmcs official thread on babiato here)

➡️ Official Price at WHMCS dot com: $44.95-$300

🔥🔥 Discounted Price: $6/month 🔥🔥

Payment method:
PayPal/UPI/Crypto (inbox me for details)

Payment Terms:
I will take $6 for first month, and renewal will be Quarterly. That means, you have to pay for each 3 months in advance ($18) after your first successful month with us.

Refund Policy:
I will refund if the ordered domain fails to validate on WHMCS.com; within mentioned time (2 days) otherwise, there will be No Refund after the license has been delivered and verified.

Delivery Time: up to 2 days.

🔍 Frequently Asked Questions

01. Any pre requisites before order?

You need to have WHMCS Billing software installed on your required domain in order to get the verification service. You can get nulled WHMCS Latest version from my thread

WHMCS v8.4.0 | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform

Exclusive on Babiato! ✅ WHMCS Domain Verification Service 🔥 As Cheap as $6/month only! This is the original file of WHMCS. WHMCS is the leading web hosting management and billing software that automates all aspects of your business from...

02. How to order the service?
Inbox me for the payment details to make the payment. After payment, Send me the Screenshot of payment proof and your website URL. After verifying payment I will start processing your order.

03. Do you need my WHMCS/ cPanel/ Server access?
No, I need only your domain URL to process your order.

04. I am currently using nulled version. Should I need to change anything?
No, You can continue using your nulled version installation the way you're using currently. No need to change/ modify/ change any files. I need only the Website URL to get started.

05. What if my website's verification stopped working?
You can Inbox me the issue, I will fix it for you. If I can't, I will refund the current month.

06. If my server's IP changes, do you charge for re-activation?
Yes, $6 for each time. Contact us after changing IP.

curious but any option for lifetime?

When I try to run a cronjob it gives me this error every time ...
Any solution for this?
Do you have decrypted cron folder files? So that I can figure out that whats the problem ?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<title>Permissions Error</title>

<style>
body {
margin: 30px 40px;
background-color: #f6f6f6;
}
.error-container {
padding: 50px 40px;
font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
font-size: 14p...

When I try to run a cronjob it gives me this error every time ...
Any solution for this?
Do you have decrypted cron folder files? So that I can figure out that whats the problem ?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<title>Permissions Error</title>

<style>
body {
margin: 30px 40px;
background-color: #f6f6f6;
}
.error-container {
padding: 50px 40px;
font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
font-size: 14p...

Did the folders have the right permission? Are they in the default locations or did you move them?

All the files are on default location and yes I gave permission 755 to cron folder to check if the problem solves but the Error is the same.

All the files are on default location and yes I gave permission 755 to cron folder to check if the problem solves but the Error is the same.

in your cron job command line what is showing to be used? Are you using cpanel or another control panel?

I am using plesk panel there multiple options to run command on plesk cron taks page. I tried to use other options also but am getting the same error

I am using plesk panel there multiple options to run command on plesk cron taks page. I tried to use other options also but am getting the same error

it depends on the cron page when you look at WHMCS, it will tell you how to run it. Can you share what it looks like when you go to it?

yes this is the page to run cron tasks

I believe it has to be a command in order to run. Is that what is showed in your WHMCS when you go to the automated option? like so?

Attachments

• whmcs-crons.png
    whmcs-crons.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 4
Even then it is not working, I have tried ... look the attachment ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-10 231402.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-10 231402.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Even then it is not working, I have tried ... look the attachment ...

I have cPanel and I moved my crons then updated the config file, but my crons file is 644, but the folder is 755, so maybe that's the issue more?

Can you make sure the crons folder is 755 and the crons.php is 644?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock