• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
8.3.1 - I can't change default domain registrar for any zone at the domain pricing page. Anybody have this issue too?

Azrael submitted a new resource:

Download WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform - Download Free WHMCS nulled. WHMCS is the No. 1 billing and management software for hosting.

Read more about this resource...
Hi there ,
first of thanks for sharing and really appreciate it,
Actually I have faced a problem after updating to this version ...
the problem is, since i update the whmcs, when try to login to whmcs as admin or client it brings up an error as below :
Code:
Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Module 'apcu' already loaded in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/...../public_html/hub/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'Module 'apcu' a...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

i have searched alot but didnt find anything about it and still have the same problem ...
by the way i have totell you that when i reload the login page several times, it loads the login page...

any help would be appreciated :)

Maybe module acpu not supporting this whmcs version. Try switch off this module on dB, or remove module files.
I found the problem and its actually server side...
it happens cause by ACPu Perl module, if this module been installed on the server then this error pops up ...
the problem is many hosting providers are using this module and it's a big headache to disable it from cpanel.
I have just changed the PHP version from 7.3 to 7.4 on the same server and it seems they didnt enable this module on this version !

Reactions: Yoaiy

WHMCS Nulled v8.3.2​

Maintenance ChangeLogs​

CORE-17239 - Check for deleted affiliates during Process Credit Card Charges task
CORE-17294 - Prevent incorrect deletion of pending affiliate commissions on upgrade
CORE-17299 - Ensure that the Client-Side Top Bar displays whilst visiting affiliates.php

Download Whmcs v8.3.2 Nulled

@Babak Please check and update resources.

Reactions: Yoaiy and Jonthedon

WHMCS Nulled v8.3.2​

Maintenance ChangeLogs​

CORE-17239 - Check for deleted affiliates during Process Credit Card Charges task
CORE-17294 - Prevent incorrect deletion of pending affiliate commissions on upgrade
CORE-17299 - Ensure that the Client-Side Top Bar displays whilst visiting affiliates.php

Works Perfectly... Love You Sir😍
Thanks a Lot.

Reactions: d3v1l
Still V8.3.1 in the download link
follow on these:

WHMCS Nulled v8.3.2​

Maintenance ChangeLogs​

Reactions: d3v1l
no

it just Invoice system/billing system/ create delete account (if you connect the API)

payment you use payment gateway like paypal, or @indonesia we have tripay. gojek, etc. you can choose your own payment gateway event offline payment
bro, how to connect on Tripay? maybe QRIS for OVO and Gopay. It sounds great, really.
salam dari Jokja

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock