• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
when i add servers then it says login and then says Invalid CSRF Protection Token how to prevent this.
each time it asks for passowrd.

Hi there..

I seem to have a weird bug with the Project Management addon (included in this release). For some reason, when I add tasks, they aren't listed in the Admin Area, and therefore, I cannot edit / remove or change progress on them.

Any idea what's up?

Fixed, turns out I was using a Hook to hide the "setup list" from the Admin Dashboard mentioned here: https://whmcs.community/topic/304468-hideremove-setup-task-box/

Seems that it uses the same CSS class, and was setting the class to display:none.

PHP:
<?php

function admin_custom_css_hook($vars) {

$head_return = '<style>.col-md-8 {width: 100% !important} .tasks {display: none;}</style>';
    return $head_return;   
}
add_hook("AdminAreaHeaderOutput",1,"admin_custom_css_hook");

Isn't that sneaky? - Fixed! :)

Here you have both

success
whmcs v8.20 beta1

i Just tested both working and clean files

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
:/ How do you guys null scripts like whmcs ? :p Why don't you share the procedure with noobs us so that we don't get infected while using others nulled code

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock