• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi there, i am getting issues with the login. No matter how many times i try to reinstall and verify correct password. It does not lets me get logged in to dashboard.

I followed the below steps for updating ;
I got back up of database before the update.
I got a complete backup of all files before the update.
then started to update the procedure ;
* I have changed the admin folder name to admin
** Copied updated folder to the public area via Filezilla
****During this copy, I faced error message like Oppss something went wrong and the website stopped work,I couldn't reach the admin area or front side of the website and continued to copy work
***after a copy of all files, I visited www.yourdomain.com/install
*** I agreed on installation screen and continued after all pages as click "ok" then saw successfully installed 1 message
***** visited admin area, there was no issue checked front side and was working and check client-side there was no issue .
during installation, it didn't ask me for any license key.

that's all

Hi there, i am getting issues with the login. No matter how many times i try to reinstall and verify correct password. It does not lets me get logged in to dashboard.
try changing http:// to https:// in system settings> General > in both Domain and WHMCS system url

try changing http:// to https:// in system settings> General > in both Domain and WHMCS system url
Thanks for reaching out to help. But the problem is i cannot login to the dashboard right after the installation at all. How am i supposed to change the system settings. :)

lxsaif updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

WHMCS 8.2.1 Nulled

Version 8.2.1 (Maintenance)​

Maintenance​

CORE-16394 - Correct display format used for client name in ticket list
CORE-16460 - Prevent unnecessary authentication request for appropriately permissioned admin when viewing quote
CORE-16486 - Ensure ClientAreaPageContacts hook fires when managing contacts
CORE-16495 - Correct use of form data for mail import connection test
Also known as: CORE-16799
CORE-16668 - Correct labeling of 'Default' pay method...

Read the rest of this update entry...

99999.png
When we enter the installation path or the main root of the desired folder instead of displaying the installation page. The following page can be seen.
where is the problem from ?

I have installed update and there was no issue ;

try below steps;

I followed the below steps for updating ;
I got back up of database before the update.
I got a complete backup of all files before the update.
then started to update the procedure ;
* I have changed the admin folder name to admin
** Copied updated folder to the public area via Filezilla
****During this copy, I faced error message like Oppss something went wrong and the website stopped work,I couldn't reach the admin area or front side of the website and continued to copy work
***after a copy of all files, I visited www.yourdomain.com/install
*** I agreed on installation screen and continued after all pages as click "ok" then saw successfully installed 1 message
***** visited admin area, there was no issue checked front side and was working and check client-side there was no issue .
during installation, it didn't ask me for any license key.

can you check PHP Memory Limit in your server ? please increase it , if it is low . ( make it 64MB or more )

what is it recorded in error log ? in your server it should be in logs/error_log

When I check your webpage, it works well on the front side but I noticed that the URL structure is not correct.

{mobohost.com/index.php/shared-hosting}

after index.php, shared hosting shouldn't come so can you check this.

which step do you receive HTTP 500 error message?

on the server-side, there should be an error log file, can you look at this, it can give us some reason for this error message, otherwise, nobody can give you any solution.

Last edited:
When I check your webpage, it works well on the front side but I noticed that the URL structure is not correct.

{mobohost.com/index.php/shared-hosting}

after index.php, shared hosting shouldn't come so can you check this.

which step do you receive HTTP 500 error message?

on the server-side, there should be an error log file, can you look at this, it can give us some reason for this error message, otherwise, nobody can give you any solution.
But here is wordpress, WHMCS is not installed by this domain. Fixing the URL in wordpress settings is easy

Thanks to the uploader, this works like charm! No license key was asked and I upgraded from 7.x to this one directly. The UI is awesome.

Reactions: lxsaif
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock