• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Can anyone help on the attached issue solution pls.

Attachments

• Screen Shots.pdf
    409.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: pabloescobarbr
lxsaif updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

8.2.0 (nulled)

Version 8.2.0 (General Availability)​

Implemented​

FEATURE-2623 - Provide landing page for WordPress Toolkit with Smart Updates for Plesk Add-on Feature
FEATURE-2621 - Update SiteBuilder landing page's template section with dozens of examples and links to live demos

Maintenance​

CORE-16174 - Correct Addon Recalculate on Save with multiple quantities
CORE-16228 - Correct alphabetical sort of promotion codes in service overview...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: siriot and Babak
hello. i tried to install 8.2 version . but during installing asking me to add License Key. kindly help me with this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock