• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Azrael updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

WHMCS 8.1.1 original

Maintenance

ADDON-6136 - Ensure Google Analytics outputs script to page
CORE-15519 - Ensure ticket replies from associated users are accepted
CORE-15694 - Prevent erroneous field being displayed after failed domain contact change
CORE-16005 - Correct rendering for sequential error related to failed 2FA disablement
CORE-16014 - WHOIS update for .sa TLD
CORE-16016 - WHOIS update for .ie TLD
CORE-16017 - Improve description of mail import command
CORE-16022 - Prevent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Azrael updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

WHMCS 8.1.1 Null

Maintenance

ADDON-6136 - Ensure Google Analytics outputs script to page
CORE-15519 - Ensure ticket replies from associated users are accepted
CORE-15694 - Prevent erroneous field being displayed after failed domain contact change
CORE-16005 - Correct rendering for sequential error related to failed 2FA disablement
CORE-16014 - WHOIS update for .sa TLD
CORE-16016 - WHOIS update for .ie TLD
CORE-16017 - Improve description of mail import command
CORE-16022 - Prevent duplicate alert for...

Reactions: Babak
How do I access 8.1.1 original? Can't seem to download it anymore since the nulled version was uploaded...

How to update from previous nulled version?
For me, it was a matter of simply over-writing the existing installation files. Basically, zipping all the files up and extracting them over the top of the current WHMCS.

My advice is to backup the current installation and database (always a good measure).

Also, pay attention to how the files are extracting, sometimes it creates a new folder.. that's no good, it needs to actually overwrite the existing file/folder structure... depends how you are managing your files.

Depending on the version you are updating from, you may need to remove the "install" folder (which gets created upon extraction of the new files).

Don't delete the "install" folder, unless WHMCS tells you to..

Basically:

1. Download the files
  2. Upload the ZIP file to your WHMCS installation folder
  3. Unzip the ZIP file (make sure it didn't create a new folder)
    1. If it did create a new folder, head into that folder, zip up the entire contents as a new zip and re-extract over the installation folder

or

2. Unzip them on your computer first, enter into the created directory, and zip up all the files
  4. Once the files are all overwritten on WHMCS, head to your WHMCS admin url
  5. You'll either be taken through an upgrade assistant or WHMCS will tell you to delete the install folder
  6. Delete the install folder
That's it!

• Love
Reactions: Nord and wifiman

WHMCS 8.1.2 Original

Maintenance

CORE-16265 - Correct import of replies to tickets not associated with a client
CORE-16266 - Ensure empty optional custom fields are provided to provisioning module functions
CORE-16300 - Improve environment support for custom field key comparison

Modules

MODULE-7559 - Correct API value of package for DirectAdmin
MODULE-7591 - Prevent erroneous validation error for manual invoice payment

WHMCS 8.1.2 Nulled

Maintenance

CORE-16265 - Correct import of replies to tickets not associated with a client
CORE-16266 - Ensure empty optional custom fields are provided to provisioning module functions
CORE-16300 - Improve environment support for custom field key comparison

Modules

MODULE-7559 - Correct API value of package for DirectAdmin
MODULE-7591 - Prevent erroneous validation error for manual invoice payment

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
can you please also upload the changed file package of WHMCS 8.1.2?

i have problem since i installed this source , i found stange things happen like admin password reset and accessing the cpanel account , i dont trust this source

which version did you use? except for version 8.1.1, which has mistakenly swapped with an untrusted source in my computer and was altered, all the other files have been directly downloaded from whmcs.com

i have problem since i installed this source , i found stange things happen like admin password reset and accessing the cpanel account , i dont trust this source

@Azrael or anyone else, guys do you know how to remove this: