• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
How does one update nulled version without breaking site
Very simple... but always backup first.

1. Backup your SQL Database (either using phpMyAdmin or tools in your control panel)
  2. Zip up your existing WHMCS installation and store it somewhere temporarily, just in case you need to roll back (like I had to due to the Lagom Theme incompatibility)
  3. Upload the new WHMCS zip file to your web server
  4. Extract the files from the zip file OVER the existing WHMCS installation, this should replace files, but keep any additional content (such as KB files, attachments, logos etc)
  5. Visit your WHMCS website, but add "/install" at the end, which will launch the upgrade process
  6. Complete the upgrade
  7. Delete the "Install" folder
If you have renamed your /admin folder, then you will need to delete the version that you renamed, and then rename the new /admin folder back to the customised version that you had because a new one would have been created during the extraction of the updated installation.

Rolling back
If for any reason, you have problems or incompatibilities, then you will need to roll back. To do this, delete the entire WHMCS installation from your web server and re-extract your old one that you zipped up in step 2.

You will then need to drop all the WHMCS database tables from your database server and re-upload them using phpMyAdmin or your control panel's tools.

Hope this makes sense!

• Love
Reactions: gmax16 and kakoo
Friends, can you tell me why the standard set of domain prices is displayed on the frontend of the site and not the client one? How to bring a client set of prices for domains to the frontend of the site? ((

d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.5.1 Nulled

Changelog:WHMCS V8.5.1​

Maintenance​

CORE-17759 - Correct convertto processing for Mollie iDeal
CORE-17760 - Restore Digicert icon lost when upgrading to 8.5.0-release.1
CORE-17762 - Correct styling overlap and offset of My Services homepage panel
CORE-17767 - Correct language key reference for Weebly
CORE-17769 - Update WHOIS server for .org and .ink
CORE-17770 - Prevent error when using 100% discount on registration checkout with Stripe
CORE-17774 -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Am facing issue while connecting to spanel.Can someone help me?Am using the latest whmcs

CuW5yVP.jpg

And who can reset the modules? We can agree))
Friends. I have an archive of Russian modules: registrars, payment systems; but they are from a reseller, and his license is registered in them. The files are encoded using Ioncube.. If it is possible to revoke the WHMCS license, is it possible to make NULL and modules? Who can help? It was possible to publish this for all users of the forum))

good night!! It happens to me that when I want to enter General Settings it asks me for the administrator password, I put it in but it does nothing, it always appears in the place where I have to put the administrator password... does anyone have a solution to this problem?

@d3v1l any solution?

Reactions: d3v1l
Please check history of thread you will get V8.4.1
Thanks.

my problem is, i am trying to move from original license to null. since i can't afford the payment again but when i move to the null, my domain search page and checkout page stop working.
so i had to revert back to my backup (the original whmcs)

is there anything i might be missing?

Thanks alot

good night!! It happens to me that when I want to enter General Settings it asks me for the administrator password, I put it in but it does nothing, it always appears in the place where I have to put the administrator password... does anyone have a solution to this problem?

@d3v1l any solution?
see bro its ask for password only one time before editing anything and whmcs.
but sometimes i face that asking password every minute and that time i just clear cookies and browser data. Then it will be fine

see bro its ask for password only one time before editing anything and whmcs.
but sometimes i face that asking password every minute and that time i just clear cookies and browser data. Then it will be fine
I have tried it and it is still the same, try from incognito from the browsers, but it always asks for a password again without letting me enter the General Settings section

• Sad
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock