• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
the problem is with files and their content inside it, Because all files are executing with the same permissions in the cron folder except these files bootstrap.php, cron.php, pipe.php, pop.php. these files are returning the same permission error. I think the files are including some other files to run, which is causing errors.

the problem is with files and their content inside it, Because all files are executing with the same permissions in the cron folder except these files bootstrap.php, cron.php, pipe.php, pop.php. these files are returning the same permission error. I think the files are including some other files to run, which is causing errors.

See I just used the license.php from one of the previous nulled versions and had it do an update from WHMCS directly and then replaced the license.php that was nulled and it worked fine for me. So I wonder if you do the same it will work the latest version.

where is this license.php file in whmcs folders?

you can use the one on this thread, but it would be ...

WHMCS installed directory > Vendor > WHMCS > WHMCS Foundation > LIB > license.php

I have installed version 8.3 now but the problem is the same for this version also and when I try to check the update it is showing me that I have the latest version running and it is showing an old version as the latest version, What to do Now ??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-11 010742.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-11 010742.png
    39 KB · Views: 2
I have installed version 8.3 now but the problem is the same for this version also and when I try to check the update it is showing me that I have the latest version running and it is showing an old version as the latest version, What to do Now ??
Hello, To check latest update from WHMCS you need to create a temporary writable folder inside your public_html directory and add the path to that folder by clicking the configuration button present at the top right corner of your update page. Thanks, If you still have any query please let me know.

Hello, To check latest update from WHMCS you need to create a temporary writable folder inside your public_html directory and add the path to that folder by clicking the configuration button present at the top right corner of your update page. Thanks, If you still have any query please let me know.
Yes, I did all the steps but the problem was in php.ini, default_socket_timeout = 60 this value caused the problem in Plesk panel, the server timeout error was returning and when i Changed this value scripts makes some folder and files inside my update directory and also the lastest version changed to the latest version written inside the API File.

Stuck at database installation already the second time.
It is installed, but I am never redirected to the admin account creation form, so cannot login 😅
Any thoughts on how to create an admin account after installation via ssh or how to get this work?

try to change your PHP version and then try again.
Which server panel you are using for installation?

d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.4.1 Nulled

Changelog:WHMCS V8.4.1​

Maintenance​

ADDON-6138 - Remove executed mailchimp queue jobs
CORE-17061 - Correct display format of product addon custom fields
CORE-17090 - Ensure best handling of mixed case of transfer form domain entries
CORE-17100 - Generate product slug when duplicating a product
Also known as: CORE-17119
CORE-17150 - Prevent erroneous "Service Not Found" during domain ownership transfer
CORE-17273 - Correct percentage promo code display...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Jonthedon and kakoo
I am not sure of what I changed, but I can't view Tickets from the admin area. When I open the ticket as admin it loads a blank white page, what could be the problem?

I am not sure of what I changed, but I can't view Tickets from the admin area. When I open the ticket as admin it loads a blank white page, what could be the problem?
In my opinion it is caused by not getting some permissions from the hosting service, check the system logs to get the exact error

In my opinion it is caused by not getting some permissions from the hosting service, check the system logs to get the exact error
Thanks, Figured it out, it was the addon module (Ticket Read Status). I disabled it and the issue was fixed!

Reactions: kakoo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock