• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Linode Reseller Module With Server Management

WHMCS Linode Reseller Module With Server Management v2.0.2 Nulled

No permission to download

klvn

Trusted Uploader
Oct 7, 2019
klvn submitted a new resource:

WHMCS Linode Reseller Module With Server Management - Download WGS Linode Manager Module by WHMCS Global Services

WSG.jpg
Linode is the largest and independent Cloud VPS server provider that started in 2003 i.e. 3 years before the AWS. In case you are looking to resell Linode Servers to your clients via WHMCS, then this is the module you need to have in your WHMCS website. Our WHMCS Linode Server Manager Module allows WHMCS admins to resell Linode Cloud Servers to their clients via their WHMCS Client Area. Clients can also manage their complete server options from the WHMCS...

Read more about this resource...

I understand that is open source buy why is asking for a licent cod....

Maibe is not OpenSource and he needs to be NULLED or something i dont now...

Look on my screenshots

What i did wrong?

I download from your link and install that is all...what did i do wrong?

I null, but I didn't test because I didn't have permission to resell linode. Can someone provide me with a test, or a sandbox account.

Cool that you got it working (y). The source code is distributed as open source. It will work, but the handler of API calls are quite messy. Off the shelf, it works, planning to start a cloud hosting company; it'll be hard.

The annual license's code are ioncube encrypted. For the rest who are saying it's asking for license, you can get your license key from here https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=87

Peace :)

One of my friends told me how to null the resource and i nulled im trying to upload it but my network carrier's data connection is very low that I'm failing to upload. i will share the link once the i upload it succesfully, thanks to @xiaofan

Reactions: Oworock
I tested it.Its working on my whmcs.If you need assistance dm me.I know you may not trust me since im still new to the forum.You may wait for @Babak to confirm if its clean since i tagged him when i uploaded the rescources so im sure he is reveiwing the rescource.If you test it please provide feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
the module apparently works in the creation of products and custom fields, but the main one is the creation of the linode server, the following error appears in the module

WHMCS 8.3.0

asd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock