WHMCS Client Area for WordPress by WHMpress

WHMCS Client Area for WordPress by WHMpress v3.7

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

siriot

Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2019
Jumanji
When activating the plugin, the following error may occur

An E_ERROR type error has occurred on line 1649 of the /home/*********/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php file. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function GPL001122334455AAA6677BB8899CC000update_option() in /home/********/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php:1649
go to the funtions_i.php file in /wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php and replace lines 1649 to 1652:

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
for the following:

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and that's it!

Reactions: themago and Babak