• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Bridge Pro By i-plugins

WHMCS Bridge Pro By i-plugins 6.1

No permission to download

lightspeedhacks

Trusted Uploader
Apr 3, 2021
Pakistan
thispersondoesnotexist.com
lightspeedhacks submitted a new resource:

WHMCS Bridge Pro NULLED - Get WHMCS Bridge to integrate your WHMCS installation with WordPress beautifully and seamlessly.

banner-772x250.png
Intro
This plugin is an extension to the WHMCS Bridge plugin. It's main feature is the single sign-on capability. Thanks to the single sign-on feature, your customers can sign in once on your site and comment on your blog postings, share information with their peers, order hosting plans and pay their bills.

Installation:
  1. Install Free WHMCS Bridge on your wordpress
  2. Install...

Read more about this resource...

lightspeedhacks updated WHMCS Bridge Pro with a new update entry:

v6.0b2 Nulled with a BugFix

@seesaycisse mentioned that an Error 500 was happening when users are redirected to viewinvoice page after an order placement. It was fixed by adding some code in WP Brifge Free version.
Now use the attached free version of wp bridge so that it works flawlessly.
Both WHMCS Bridge and WHMCS Bridge Pro (aka SSO) plugins must be
activated in WordPress

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: arian32
I downloaded it but have not had a chance to try it, @lightspeedhacks thanks for the resource.

I wanted to ask you, if I give you a current original copy of cpanel extended from modulesgarden, will you be able to override it in order to share it with the babiato community?

Thanks for sharing an update would be nice

Also does this works with whmcs 8.2? anyone using it without issues?

Better use WHMPress.
I'm already install whmpress helper at my whmcs website. and activate it after that. but at my wordpress website, when I want to config the wcop and wcap, it says that whmpress helper not activate yet. Do you know why this happen? I use whmcs 8.1.3, whmpress helper 3.7.8, wp 5.8, and wcop and wcap latest version from this website. can you help me?

hey there, i cant find the attached WP Bridge folder

Attachments

• Capture (2).PNG
    Capture (2).PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eqeus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock