• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whmcs and SolusVM installation help request

bluvia

Feb 6, 2021
Hi

I try to install SolusVM on whmcs at localhost .

I have downloaded solusVM and copied to under whmcs folder like below picture

then I need to go to Admin Area of SolusVm . But I face error message like below ;

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

May be I make a mistake and SoluVm can not be installed on localhost . So can you give me your idea about this ?

Thank you

Still I dont have any answer for it for localhost

I will try to install it on VPS server then we will see . I think with this way it will work

You need to check out your virtual lan settings, most likely it is deny all instead of allow vms or allow all. You also may want to use the proper ip address for the instance rather than local host or 127.0.0.1. Also feel free to ask solus support team, they have ben very helpful with some installation issues due to some bug in their script before. If you have a trial license you are still entitled for free support.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock