• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Premiumpress plugins

rahat

Jan 20, 2020
Hi,
Looking for plugins for premiumpress dating theme and if possible, the latest version (10.8.6) as well.

Thanks a lot.

You Joined on Jan 21, 2020 and this is your first post? Not even an Introduction?

Don't expect too much help on this. I know I have posted it somewhere previously, but not the latest.

Yes, not much of a talker, especially when nothing constructive to contribute.
As for an introduction, I'm a developer and web development, API integration (especially payment gateway integration) service provider.

If there is something I can offer in return, just let me know and I'd be happy to.

As for an introduction, I'm a developer and web development, API integration (especially payment gateway integration) service provider.

If there is something I can offer in return, just let me know and I'd be happy to.
Still, some interactions in that time would be good! How much have you downloaded? Not even a thank you! And Introductions go HERE.

Do that and maybe I'll help you out! :)

Last edited:

Still, some interactions in that time would be good! How much have you downloaded? Not even a thank you! And Introductions go HERE.

Do that and maybe I'll hep you out! :)
So, maybe I'm in a good mood! Seriously though, don't just be a leecher. Contribute where you can, or at least thank people. Also, put an Introduction where I said. This is a community and you should try to belong!

PremiumPress Dating Theme 10.8.6 NULLED

Attachments

• da10-10.8.6_NULLED.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 124
Thank you m8,

#1: I got registered here and maybe visited a few times, but "almost" never downloaded themes plugins from here.
Yes, guilty of using Elementor pro but that I get from another site (gpl--dl), you may know it already.
Requested a plugin way back but never got it... still not complaining, it's a community and giveaway, if someone has it and decides to share, that should be thanked, otherwise, no one should complain or insist.

#2: I did download version 10.8.5 (thanks to you again), and yes, I should've at least thanked you for it. Sorry about that... it was not nice of me at all and thanks again for highlighting that.

#3: I thought the introduction wasn't compulsory and the forum culture for talks and communication died after Facebook. Since I rarely visit here, I do not know much about what's going on and how. Thought it's sort of Gpl--dl type with a difference where you share what you have and get/request what you need.
But you being so nice and asking for an introduction tells me that there is still the old-school forum culture exist over here and people do develop good online friendship/communications over here... right?

#4: Typing my introduction already, thought I should reply here first.

#5: Thanks a bunch for sharing the latest version. From your previous reply, I knew you had it but were not willing to share, and I was fine with that too... but you still decided to share despite what you thought about my request... that's generous really.

#6: Though that was harsh... the leecher term. Still understandable why you'd think that. But if you see from where I'm sitting... hope you'd understand. 2 years, maybe 5-6 visits, almost never downloaded and requested one plugin/theme (not remember what), and never got it...
Now, downloaded one theme and asked for some plugins... yes, still... an intro and thanks were due. But "leecher"... c'mon m8 :)

Anyway, I'll try to be more active on here and see what I can share :) Nice knowing you though.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
So, maybe I'm in a good mood! Seriously though, don't just be a leecher. Contribute where you can, or at least thank people. Also, put an Introduction where I said. This is a community and you should try to belong!

You're the best man. Thank you.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Thank you m8,

#1: I got registered here and maybe visited a few times, but "almost" never downloaded themes plugins from here.
Yes, guilty of using Elementor pro but that I get from another site (gpl--dl), you may know it already.
Requested a plugin way back but never got it... still not complaining, it's a community and giveaway, if someone has it and decides to share, that should be thanked, otherwise, no one should complain or insist.

#2: I did download version 10.8.5 (thanks to you again), and yes, I should've at least thanked you for it. Sorry about that... it was not nice of me at all and thanks again for highlighting that.

#3: I thought the introduction wasn't compulsory and the forum culture for talks and communication died after Facebook. Since I rarely visit here, I do not know much about what's going on and how. Thought it's sort of Gpl--dl type with a difference where you share what you have and get/request what you need.
But you being so nice and asking for an introduction tells me that there is still the old-school forum culture exist over here and people do develop good online friendship/communications over here... right?

#4: Typing my introduction already, thought I should reply here first.

#5: Thanks a bunch for sharing the latest version. From your previous reply, I knew you had it but were not willing to share, and I was fine with that too... but you still decided to share despite what you thought about my request... that's generous really.

#6: Though that was harsh... the leecher term. Still understandable why you'd think that. But if you see from where I'm sitting... hope you'd understand. 2 years, maybe 5-6 visits, almost never downloaded and requested one plugin/theme (not remember what), and never got it...
Now, downloaded one theme and asked for some plugins... yes, still... an intro and thanks were due. But "leecher"... c'mon m8 :)

Anyway, I'll try to be more active on here and see what I can share :) Nice knowing you though.
See, that's a much better reply! Just interact a bit and people will be happy to help you out! ♥️

Reactions: Natali and rahat
If anyone happens to have those payment plugins, (stripe/PayPal), that would be awesome. Thanks :)

Hello

Do you have PremiumPress AuctionTheme at10 ?
10.8.6 NULLED
I need it, thank you

TassieNZ, thanks for the PremiumPress Dating Theme share.

Is it possible for you to provide an update which is 10.8.7 as of 2022-09.

Thanks very much

Reactions: fa3tos
TassieNZ, thanks for providing the PremiumPress Dating Theme.
Please share the Bank Transfer Plugin and InterKassa Payment Gateway plugins.
Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock