• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhizzChat - Universal WordPress Chat Plugin

WhizzChat - Universal WordPress Chat Plugin v1.5.0

No permission to download

bluvia

Feb 6, 2021
WhizzChat - WhizzChat - A Universal WordPress Chat Plugin

theme_preview.jpg

WhizzChat is a universal WordPress Chat Plugin that can allow your users to chat with each other on your website or can with the Admin. The whizzChat plugin can work with any theme from ThemeForest. It can work with any custom post type. WhizzChat is a WordPress plugin that helps you to communicate with your customers’ via the chat system. Save time and use the software you already know and love. Communicate with your customers directly. Features:

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE update.......

Release: v 1.3.0 — 13th April, 2021
Please clear your cache after the update.

1: Network connectivity issue in case of real time chat

Release: v 1.0.5 — 23rd October, 2020

=> Performance improvements

Release: v 1.1.0 — 3rd March, 2021

1: Speed optimized
2: Button click chat open added
3: click enter to send message added
4: hide show chat list added
5: chat minimized on page load
6: can turn off auto chat pop up
7: other minor bug fixes
8: Help for Developers to add in any theme added

Release: v 1.2.0 — 2nd April, 2021

1: Style Improved
2: Small FIxes

I already said:

Unfortunately, guys, I don't have it.
I didn't purchase the official plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock