• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which Template is this website using?

johnlou

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for checking this thread.

Please could you check which template this website is using?

Or

I want to copy this exact website.
It has a dashboard for users and also admin dashboard.

If you know any template like this too, kindly post it.

Thanks

Doesn't seems to be using a known CMS or framework. It is more likely to be a custom-built website. Both the sites.

Reactions: johnlou
the second website source looks like elaenia from themeforest

Okay
Thank you!

I was trying to download it but it has admin dashboard and login user interface.

Do you know how I could do this with the admin dashboard?

the second website source looks like elaenia from themeforest

Thanks for this.
Let me check it.

Thanks for this.
Let me check it.
You can't just download a website like that. Most of the code is hidden from the client. What is your objective? There are other complete crypto pages with backend on codecanyon. Explain your objective better.

You can't just download a website like that. Most of the code is hidden from the client. What is your objective? There are other complete crypto pages with backend on codecanyon. Explain your objective better.

I want a website like that. An investment crypto website, with payment packages where users can deposit. Just as the same as the websites examples.

What do you think can do this?

Just a notice to be aware of the following from the rules...

Capture.JPG

These HYIP programs are also ponzi schemes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock