• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which ones do you consider the best addons for elementor?

Cadaverio

Feb 5, 2021
For a few days I have been taking up some jobs in the construction of web pages, which I had not done for some time and I would like to know which ones you consider the best and essential addons for elementor. I am very interested that they have quite a few functions and look very good graphically. Greetings

I think powerpack https://powerpackelements.com/

PowerPack adds 70+ new widgets divided across the following categories:

• Essential Widgets – elements needed on most websites, such as accordions, buttons, tabs, and more
  • Content Widgets – more content-oriented widgets, such as category grid/slider, recipes, testimonials, and others
  • Post Widgets – let you set up different post layouts, such as post timelines and tiled posts
  • Pricing Widgets – include three widgets: dual pricing, pricing table, restaurant menu
  • Navigation Widgets – such as breadcrumbs, advanced menu, one-page navigation, and others
  • Image Widgets – such as album, image accordion, image comparison, hotspot, and more
  • Video Widgets – such as filterable video gallery, showcase, and more
  • SEO Widgets – e.g. table of content, FAQ schema, sitemap, and others
  • Social Media Widgets – let you embed content from Twitter and Instagram
  • Marketing Widgets – such as a coupon, countdown timer, review box, business hours, and others
  • WooCommerce Widgets – e.g. an add-to-cart button, off-canvas cart, product grid/slider, and more
  • Form Stylers – let you style the form output from Gravity Forms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, or Contact Form 7
  • Background Effects – such as birds, bubbles, waves, different animations

Reactions: Cadaverio
I think powerpack https://powerpackelements.com/

PowerPack adds 70+ new widgets divided across the following categories:

• Essential Widgets – elements needed on most websites, such as accordions, buttons, tabs, and more
  • Content Widgets – more content-oriented widgets, such as category grid/slider, recipes, testimonials, and others
  • Post Widgets – let you set up different post layouts, such as post timelines and tiled posts
  • Pricing Widgets – include three widgets: dual pricing, pricing table, restaurant menu
  • Navigation Widgets – such as breadcrumbs, advanced menu, one-page navigation, and others
  • Image Widgets – such as album, image accordion, image comparison, hotspot, and more
  • Video Widgets – such as filterable video gallery, showcase, and more
  • SEO Widgets – e.g. table of content, FAQ schema, sitemap, and others
  • Social Media Widgets – let you embed content from Twitter and Instagram
  • Marketing Widgets – such as a coupon, countdown timer, review box, business hours, and others
  • WooCommerce Widgets – e.g. an add-to-cart button, off-canvas cart, product grid/slider, and more
  • Form Stylers – let you style the form output from Gravity Forms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, or Contact Form 7
  • Background Effects – such as birds, bubbles, waves, different animations
THANK YOU BRO

If you are going for a free version, All elementor add-ons have more or less similar widgets.

Either go for

Essential addons (Free)
or
Premium addons (free)

Else my favorite pick:

• Anywhere Elementor pro
  • Extra Addons

Reactions: Cadaverio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock