• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which is best forum plugin for Wordpress. Anybody using it for huge traffic ?

Vikas6

Banned User
May 22, 2022
I am looking to create forum in my wordpress website. I tried so many plugins . But want to know which is best and easy to use for huge traffic . Thanks

Yo, give a try this plugin. Currently, I'm using this on my website. >>> https://wordpress.org/plugins/asgaros-forum/

I tried also the wpForo, I don't know but it seems kinda bloated. Slow response to my website. (y)
Yeah thanks . Today morning I was checking out this. I liked it. But in this theme when members press register it will take to wp-admin link. Have to customise it .. today I will go through all the settings available.

Yeah thanks . Today morning I was checking out this. I liked it. But in this theme when members press register it will take to wp-admin link. Have to customise it .. today I will go through all the settings available.
Asgaros plugin doesn't come up with a registration page. You need another plugin to do that. I used the Ultimate Member plugin, which is a free plugin also. https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate-member/

Reactions: Vikas6
There are list of plugins for this purpose, you can use anyone what fits in your requirement.
As for the huge traffic and performance, you should use minimal elements less js based theme. the default theme and skin is always better if you can customise it and make it work for your purpose.
another thing is the Hosting.
if you are going to handle huge traffic then you should Use a VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server) at least. Contabo is best option for this.
and server and website monitoring is required.

There are list of plugins for this purpose, you can use anyone what fits in your requirement.
As for the huge traffic and performance, you should use minimal elements less js based theme. the default theme and skin is always better if you can customise it and make it work for your purpose.
another thing is the Hosting.
if you are going to handle huge traffic then you should Use a VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server) at least. Contabo is best option for this.
and server and website monitoring is required.
Did you mean a VPS? A VDS is quite steep in price, about $140 monthly.

Did you mean a VPS? A VDS is quite steep in price, about $140 monthly.
It depends.
For example AlexHost is offering VPS configuration as a VDS (both managed and unmanaged).

You may use Babiato aff link to register (aff link: https://bill.alexhost.com/?affid=464)
and voucher code BABIATO9235 for an extra 5% discount

It is worth to check their offers to see if they fit your needs

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock