• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bot given by xelti

WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bot given by xelti v2.8 Nulled

No permission to download
Live Chat NOt Working Properly its show send msg but not show receive msg your live chat is working fine bro
I've tried it and everything runs normally, have you configured the pusher?
fr6g1a6.png

I've tried it and everything runs normally, have you configured the pusher?
fr6g1a6.png
1711090479227.png
I added pusher set cron job but its not working show only my msg not rechived msg and also its not working in whatsbox script any facebook app side problem i miss somthing do you know

Extended Licence Required
To use the payment gateway to charge customers you need to buy an Extended licence. While you can test it with Regular licence, But you need to purchase Extended licence to use Live Keys
?

Live Chat NOt Working Properly its show send msg but not show receive msg your live chat is working fine bro
Do you use shared hosting? if yes, you can use VPS.. because I use shared hosting cPanel it doesn't work.. when I install it on VPS everything works normally

Reactions: Professor_
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RELEASE #2.0.0 - 28 MAR 2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW - FlowiseAI Chatbots Integration Facility for Vendors
NEW - AI Bot and API Access added to the Subscription Plans
NEW - Advance Reply Bots Added - Reply Button Interaction Bots with Media Support
NEW - YouTube video preview added in chat box
NEW - System Users (Agents etc)
- Vendor can login as System user right from their admin
- Assign Contact to User/Agent
NEW - API for Send Message and Send Media Messages
More APIs coming soon
NEW - Vendor Registration On/Off functionality
- So you can turn off the registration from outside and manually register new vendors from admin
NEW - Footer Code so you can add your JS Integrations like Google Analytics etc
NEW - .htaccess file added for shared hosting they may not able to point their domain to public folder
IMPROVEMENT - Bot Creation restrictions removed which are based on trigger subject earlier
Numarious fixes and Improvements

Kindly update, it resolves all the issues

Reactions: Professor_
Everything working fine. Needed to tweak vhost in nginx. Official API also works fine! Thank you so much!

Extended Licence Required
To use the payment gateway to charge customers you need to buy an Extended license. While you can test it with Regular license, But you need to purchase Extended license to use Live Keys?
Anyone help with this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gustave
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock