• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsBulk - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender [CHROME EXTENSION]

WhatsBulk - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender [CHROME EXTENSION] v2.0.1

No permission to download

Cryptex

Banned User
Mar 12, 2021
CDN
fabiopacifici.com
Cryptex submitted a new resource:

WhatsBulk - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender [CHROME EXTENSION] - Whatsapp Bulk Sender EXTENSION

WhatsBulk

★ WhatsBulk allows you to send automated, customized, bulk, WhatsApp messages. By doing this, you can have meaningful conversations with your clients and target audience thereby growing your business.

★ No more one by one sending off messages to all your customers.

★ No more sending of common messages to your prominent users.

[IMG alt="WhatsBulk - Whatsapp Bulk Messages Sender -...

Read more about this resource...

I wouldn't suggest of using this resource. Developer didn't answer to complaints for 2 months already and it will get your numbers banned after around 5-15 messages sent

I am using the Bulk Sender for the Past 6 months and my number is not yet banned, I have sent more than 20,00-3000 Whatsapp messages.

I am using the Bulk Sender for the Past 6 months and my number is not yet banned, I have sent more than 20,00-3000 Whatsapp messages.
Then tell us how you did it because they ban numbers any how i mean whatsapp even without using script

this scripts is having some issue and author not replying i have purchased of it if author get reply keep me posted too

when sending by pressing the send button, it doesn't seem to work properly, and it doesn't work

when sending by pressing the send button, it doesn't seem to work properly, and it doesn't work

HOW TO USE WHATSBULK

1. Install the extension!

2. Open WhatsApp Web in a new tab and click on the icon in top right

3. Upload CSV

4. Personalize your Message with [name] variable

5. Attach a File (photo, video, document …)

6. Hit Prepare

7. Hit Send

I don't use the name, I just enter the number then send it can't

sample:
08xxxxxxxx8,
08xxxxxxxx1,
08xxxxxxxx3,

Add data as,

Name,91835371667
HOW TO USE WHATSBULK

1. Install the extension!

2. Open WhatsApp Web in a new tab and click on the icon in top right

3. Upload CSV

4. Personalize your Message with [name] variable

5. Attach a File (photo, video, document …)

6. Hit Prepare

7. Hit Send
How does one avoid Whatsapp suspension or ban when sending high volumes of the same message in a short space?

How does one avoid Whatsapp suspension or ban when sending high volumes of the same message in a short space?
No way, except giving sufficient gap during massages, secondly try to send msg to known nos only.
Above are only guidline and not perfect solution.

I wouldn't suggest of using this resource. Developer didn't answer to complaints for 2 months already and it will get your numbers banned after around 5-15 messages sent
Could you please tell us, how many contacts did those 5-15 messages you send to?

No way, except giving sufficient gap during massages, secondly try to send msg to known nos only.
How many contacts per gap would you suggest?

Could you please share the ideal gap time during one and the second message broadcast? Based on your experience...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock