Whatsapp Marketing Tool Module For Stackposts

Whatsapp Marketing Tool Module For Stackposts v1.0.3

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ancu12

Aug 17, 2020
thanks bro. its work for me.

but when i try to click my whatsapp profile to try the features.
i have this. still loading.

plz help

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 26

ghin

Sep 6, 2021
Hello,

Please tell me how enable javascript for whatsapp icon can't load, "javascript:void(0);"

how to fix ?,

im use google chrome, java enable.

Thanks.
wa_popup.jpg

im tested localhost, laragon..

pop up not load..

Randall

May 10, 2021
wa_popup.jpg

im tested localhost, laragon..

pop up not load..
How did you manage to install the system on your stack? because I'm not getting it, can you make any video?
Mine doesn't install on the stack at all

jaynine

Sep 29, 2018
How did you manage to install the system on your stack? because I'm not getting it, can you make any video?
Mine doesn't install on the stack at all
there are two parts:
1- server
2- module

1- you should make a subdomain on your stackposts maindomain like: sub.stack.com and install server files in there
2- you should install module on your stackposts public folder

ancu12

Aug 17, 2020
there are two parts:
1- server
2- module

1- you should make a subdomain on your stackposts maindomain like: sub.stack.com and install server files in there
Can you share, your module script, please?

ancu12

Aug 17, 2020
Hello,

Please tell me how enable javascript for whatsapp icon can't load, "javascript:void(0);"

how to fix ?,

im use google chrome, java enable.

Thanks.
Delete core.js in asset/core.js and clear your browser cache.

Randall

May 10, 2021
there are two parts:
1- server
2- module

I don't have the module, I only have the server, where can I download the module?

synax

Mar 26, 2019
ITS POSSIBLE TO SHARE ONE VIDEO TO INSTALL IN WINDOWS LOCALHOST all SCRIPT STACKPOST AND WHATSAPP STACKPOST