Whatsapp Gateway NodeJS + PHP v4.1.1 (23 Aug 2021)

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

andreasrsa

Aug 16, 2021
Hi Guys. What a fantastic stack! i have a question to the contributors posting errors. Why are you building these suystems on Windows OS?

andreasrsa

Aug 16, 2021
Once Again.. I interject. You are llooking for a full stack.
Then is a lot of potential for Fuill stacks with OTT.

I can bulld you a full stack spec,

all my setters are elastic AWS servers. I build on GNU (Ubuntu is my flavour).

I would be happy to assoc you getting up provided you share Izp and rights to develop on?

plz mai. That’s

have a look at this:

Last edited:

etanpatinta

Jan 10, 2022
maybe this is repeated but I still can't get it to work
can anyone help me
What should I prepare

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    32 KB · Views: 4

doghi

Nov 29, 2021
I tried almost all demos from this thread and still dont manage to send more than 30 mass messages until the app crashes. Has anyone manage to use mass feature ?

Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazzzys
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks