Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP

Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP v5.0.0 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

bvrsrg

Oct 10, 2021
The problem is not the code, the problem is your server. If its shared host then usualy you dont have acces to install node js app.
can you please share your code? i have done installing on cpanel with node js application but no luck

doghi

Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for sharing i tried your code in localhost. I'm getting the qr code but its not scanning and in cmd it is retrying. not sure why
Go edit server.js

Line 78 and 114
Replace conn.version to this conn.version = [3, 3234, 9];

So you need to make the changes in 2 lines, then restart your node.js server.

Reactions: bvrsrg

bvrsrg

Oct 10, 2021
Go edit server.js

Line 78 and 114
Replace conn.version to this conn.version = [3, 3234, 9];

So you need to make the changes in 2 lines, then restart your node.js server.
super it works. thank you. qr code and msg just checked. need to check the bulk

bvrsrg

Oct 10, 2021
Hello, all working good for small lists 1-50 numbers.

When i have more than 50 numbers i get connection reset and sending stops, sometimes reset and start from scratch and resend to the same 50 numbers.

I have this in my stderr.log

(node:2751986) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 531)
(node:2751986) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: timed out
at WAConnection.rejectAllOnWSClose (/home/bentitec/nodevenv/mywebsiteurlhere/12/lib/node_modules/@adiwajshing/baileys/lib/WAConnection/3.Connect.js:79:62)
at WAConnection.emit (events.js:326:22)
at WAConnection.emit (/home/bentitec/nodevenv/mywebsiteurlhere/12/lib/node_modules/@adiwajshing/baileys/lib/WAConnection/4.Events.js:664:41)
at WAConnection.endConnection (/home/bentitec/nodevenv/mywebsiteurlhere/12/lib/node_modules/@adiwajshing/baileys/lib/WAConnection/0.Base.js:417:14)
at Timeout.<anonymous> (/home/bentitec/nodevenv/mywebsiteurlhere/12/lib/node_modules/@adiwajshing/baileys/lib/WAConnection/0.Base.js:79:113)
at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)
at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)
Hi I found a post which says about the Bulk messages. Please do check it out I didn't try it out. please try the code and let me know, please

doghi

Nov 29, 2021
Hi I found a post which says about the Bulk messages. Please do check it out I didn't try it out. please try the code and let me know, please

I will check. But that code just limits the query from database, so should fix the repeated messages problems, but not the nodejs connection timeout problem.

I also saw a demo a few weeks ago where you had the posibility to import lists as category and send mass message only for a category. I will love to have that feature. Who has it, or who can make it ?

Thx!

bvrsrg

Oct 10, 2021
ohh ..I'm also new to this. May b give it a try with the latest version v4.5.1 .. maybe you can contact that person to get the package I'm not sure whether the code will be available for free.

doghi

Nov 29, 2021
ohh ..I'm also new to this. May b give it a try with the latest version v4.5.1 .. maybe you can contact that person to get the package I'm not sure whether the code will be available for free.
Its not that hard to add a category, but im lazy + until i dont manage to solve the mass messages problem, not even worth adding this feature.

Doxec

Dec 1, 2020

samkhan

Aug 28, 2021
is someone tried with multi device (not whatsapp numbers) its whatsapp feature in beta version whatsapp-multi-device-hero.jpg

LoveUAE

Dec 25, 2020
UAE
arrocy submitted a new resource:

Whatsapp Gateway Node.js + PHP - whatsapp gateway node js php wabot wa-bot wassenger callmebot

Read more about this resource...
Hi,

Your this product will work with CyberPanel ?? (my sites running with OLS+cyberpanel)

or not yet https://babiato.co/threads/whatsapp-gateway-node-js-php.57329/ tested on server.

Im planning to buy your both products -

and after purchased, I will get an installation guide? and??

Thanks

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: etanpatinta