• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering 3.4.0

No permission to download
they could update the script to the most recent version or they could do a joint one to buy the regular license and we cancel the license to use all of them without problems
3.2.x - Continues updates
3.2.1 Fix problem sending to Whatsapp Files

hi can some one help me to install this script please? i try to install but on domain.com//install/keys on this link i get error 500 on system! i read comment someone say its because of STMP setting i try many email in .env but i cant fix please can someone guide me why i get this error thank....

Reactions: marcozdesigner
hi can some one help me to install this script please? i try to install but on domain.com//install/keys on this link i get error 500 on system! i read comment someone say its because of STMP setting i try many email in .env but i cant fix please can someone guide me why i get this error thank....
I can help, give me the data and I'll do the installation for you

Reactions: hiitsjb1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilded
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock