• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering 3.4.0

No permission to download
however also if i had the message "Successfully updated to version v2.1.2", no changes and i still have the update remind...
Version 2.1.1
2021-03-24 17:09:35

tried to logout and login, no success...
tried to anonymous session on firefox, no success...
folder permission is ok...

Reactions: delean
however also if i had the message "Successfully updated to version v2.1.2", no changes and i still have the update remind...
Version 2.1.1

The latest version is 2.3.2

Version 2.1.1

In the menu on the left, look carefully, now it has its own update button. Access it and keep clicking to update until you reach the latest version 2.3.2

Successfully updated to version v2.1.2

how i've solved: checking logs error i had memory limit issues.
updated memory_limit to 256M and solved
thanks!
the system requires the PHP memory limit to be 512 for future updates. If you want to get up to the current version 2.3.2, I need to change it to 512.

SOMEONE HAVE THE ERROR 500? IM INSTALL ON SUB DOMAIN I DONT KNOW IT THATS WHY THE ERROR

update manual from your settings
Hi i have a problem when im register a new restaurant u says error 500! im try it to fix but it cant whats goin on?

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2021-03-27 a la(s) 15.03.43.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-03-27 a la(s) 15.03.43.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 11
finally i've updated to 2.3.2 doing 1 update each time...
of course i put memory_limit to 512M instead of 256M
thanks! now let's try it!

Upgraded memory limit,, but still having the same problem 🆘

i tried default smtp settings mail.domain.com // now it happened 500 | Error :(

@gireesh do make use of more accounts to attract attention on how you cannot debug an error.
2 weeks vacation for you maybe you will learn something after you read the rules again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock