• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp Bulk Sender

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hi all
I have seen some threads regarding Bulk Whatsapp Sender
Almost all are closed threads.
Can any one please explain this
1. Where to buy the best bulk whatsapp sender software ? (in fb I have seen so many are selling for 150RS{less than 5USD}). Can I believe them ?
2. I will use this to notify my users/customers. Around 1000-1500 customers. If I send bulk, will my whatsapp number get banned?

Can any one who are using it, can reply please 🙏

Hey,

It is a waste of time and money, even I used this type of many softwares, my numbers are getting blocked after sending 50.

For sending that 50 also, you have to create a virtual number or any sim-based new number, after for few days you have to warm up your known list with your saved numbers and then you can start the campaign.

After all your efforts, start the campaign, you will get banned before sending 50 numbers.

Reactions: Lalo
OMG, is it ?
Even if we send too our own customers also, it will be banned?
One of the sales guy in facebook said, it wont get banned. If you send to unknown people, they will block and report you. At that time your number will be banned. He said like that

OMG, is it ?
Even if we send to our own customers also, it will be banned?
One of the sales guys on Facebook said it won't get banned. If you send it to unknown people, they will block and report you. At that time your number will be banned. He said like that
Hello,

I tried nearly 6 applications, every application has the same problem, but I found one web-based application ( cost is high and they are not selling to few countries people due to Whatsapp having their local office. with that web-based ( they will host you in your VPS) application, its possible, because they will integrate with you with 2000 virtual numbers based on your package with them,

so daily your messages will dispatch with each number around 5 messages if any 4 people will click on spam also no problem.

OMG, is it ?
Even if we send too our own customers also, it will be banned?
One of the sales guy in facebook said, it wont get banned. If you send to unknown people, they will block and report you. At that time your number will be banned. He said like that
I've tried it days ago... Worked fine for about sending messages to 300 number or so.
After that, my number got banned, but I've brought it back after talking to the support by email.
The conclusion is,
It's excellent software, but you need to use it for the customer already added you, and you've connected to you!
Otherwise, you'll get banned, and they will consider you spamming and using the platform against WhatsApp terms and rules...
A tip for you, You need to have a business number that will give you confident trust.

Reactions: goltvaovivo
Hi all
I have seen some threads regarding Bulk Whatsapp Sender
Almost all are closed threads.
Can any one please explain this
1. Where to buy the best bulk whatsapp sender software ? (in fb I have seen so many are selling for 150RS{less than 5USD}). Can I believe them ?
2. I will use this to notify my users/customers. Around 1000-1500 customers. If I send bulk, will my whatsapp number get banned?

Can any one who are using it, can reply please 🙏
You can use Twillo API which is very cheap and this Wordpress plugin https://babia.to/threads/wpnotif-wordpress-sms-whatsapp-notifications.10732/ to automatically send WhatsApp messages to people in massive amounts.

You'll have to sign them up manually to fit it inside the newsletter system of the plugin but once its set, it's all automatic.

Just change the way you look at things, and eventually the things you look at also change.

Good luck!

Number get banned fast nowadays after few reports, it can only be used with familiar people

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock