• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI)

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI) v3.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download
@Morehere buddy, i am completely pissed with the restrictions you have put on whapi V2 the file is encrypted , this is completely unfair and unacceptable for the users here

Just because you control this repository with monopoly in egoistic way and let new comers beg you for password to satisfy your ego. I am seeing already that every other user is asking for password and you are satisfying your ego by ignoring them.

I have also seen someone shared whapi-v3 untouched version and you made it removed by your means of manipulation to satisfy your unjustified ego.

Just because of your this ego and manipulation, I have issued bounty in my hackers group for cracking whapi-v3, i assure you, I'll get it nulled soon and share it here on babiato with everyone without any limitations, if you try to use your means of monopoly or manipulation then I'll publish it on all the portals including YouTube so that you don't harass the users to satisfy your ego.

I don't care if you get this post removed the way you already done when someone who posted whapi-v3 here or get me banned from babiato to satisfy your unjustified and unsatisfied ego.

Good luck with your unsatisfied ego...

Grow up buddy, the sole purpose of these forums are made for sharing resources, if the resources can't be shared with users then what is the use of this forum???
You are a new member here that's why you don't know about this forum and I understand how you felt and disrespect the member.

Regarding ego I had already mentioned that breaking rules isn't allowed here and you came here to insult user because you don't know how's this forum, rules of the forum and how forum members are supporting each other.

If I haven't restricted the resource then users will not register and will not be an active member here. They simply come, search what they want then gets it and goes. I guess you have registered because I have put registration restriction otherwise you also pick and go.

Please also note that we all are here to restrict resources because of leechers. You know someone came here and asked password I just gave him and took it for selling. I had wasted my time on nulling that wasn't nulled by anyone on internet. Now I have restricted some are showing honesty by contributing to this forum and getting support from each member.

Final word if you have interest to share, support and contribute to this forum is your wish and stay here. Please don't try to insult the member because you haven't yet grown up.

Reactions: Aryan kapoor
You are a new member here that's why you don't know about this forum and I understand how you felt and disrespect the member.

Regarding ego I had already mentioned that breaking rules isn't allowed here and you came here to insult user because you don't know how's this forum, rules of the forum and how forum members are supporting each other.

If I haven't restricted the resource then users will not register and will not be an active member here. They simply come, search what they want then gets it and goes. I guess you have registered because I have put registration restriction otherwise you also pick and go.

Please also note that we all are here to restrict resources because of leechers. You know someone came here and asked password I just gave him and took it for selling. I had wasted my time on nulling that wasn't nulled by anyone on internet. Now I have restricted some are showing honesty by contributing to this forum and getting support from each member.

Final word if you have interest to share, support and contribute to this forum is your wish and stay here. Please don't try to insult the member because you haven't yet grown up.
Buddy, firstly i haven't insulted anyone here, if telling truth and showing mirror is considered offending and insulting here, then i will prefer to leave this community rather than apologize.

Though i am new member here, but i am old member in other forums. I came to this forum with positive thoughts of sharing my resources with like minded peope, but it seems i was wrong.

I don't want to argue with anyone here.

What i believe is, these kind of forums are made for sharing resources with every member of the community rather sharing only with few members, If there are restrictions then the forum becomes useless.

If you put restrictions then you are discouraging users rather than encouraging them to share their resources with the community. Sharing is considered caring, not forcing is caring.

Have good day!

Buddy, firstly i haven't insulted anyone here, if telling truth and showing mirror is considered offending and insulting here, then i will prefer to leave this community rather than apologize.

Though i am new member here, but i am old member in other forums. I came to this forum with positive thoughts of sharing my resources with like minded peope, but it seems i was wrong.

I don't want to argue with anyone here.

What i believe is, these kind of forums are made for sharing resources with every member of the community rather sharing only with few members, If there are restrictions then the forum becomes useless.

If you put restrictions then you are discouraging users rather than encouraging them to share their resources with the community. Sharing is considered caring, not forcing is caring.

Have good day!
You came here to get resource because your old forum don't have this resource.

That's why I tell you again you don't know how strong is Babiato than other forum.

Arguments is your wish of choice but breaking rules is not your choice.

I hope if you are grown you will understand it.

Please note that before posting think and post. If you post like this nobody will support.

@Morehere

Buddy, regarding the matter of sharing and growing with the community, it totally depends upon the community itself, if there are restrictions then users will become only watchers not contributors.

I give you an example, i joined similar community and got one script which i wanted badly, which made dedicated to the community, because i got what i wanted... I shared my several purchased resources there.

@Morehere

Buddy, regarding the matter of sharing and growing with the community, it totally depends upon the community itself, if there are restrictions then users will become only watchers not contributors.

I give you an example, i joined similar community and got one script which i wanted badly, which made dedicated to the community, because i got what i wanted... I shared my several purchased resources there.
Please understand if this forum haven't given a freedom to the member as to use restrictions features then you would have had a resource.

They have provided restrictions features that means they have gone through a such incidents and enabled it for us to use how you want to publish.

I hope you got cleared all of your doubts. If you have any queries simply read the forum rules or contact the moderators they will help you very early.

Please understand if this forum haven't given a freedom to the member as to use restrictions features then you would have had a resource.

They have provided restrictions features that means they have gone through a such incidents and enabled it for us to use how you want to publish.

I hope you got cleared all of your doubts. If you have any queries simply read the forum rules or contact the moderators they will help you very early.
Buddy, got it, neither of us are wrong, we just have different way of thinking.

I have purchased an resource and i am in the process of nulling it, will share with this community also but with my thinking of sharing without restrictions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-214610__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801-214610__01__01.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 68
Buddy, got it, neither of us are wrong, we just have different way of thinking.

I have purchased an resource and i am in the process of nulling it, will share with this community also but with my thinking of sharing without restrictions.
Awesome bro this will help all members of this forum.
I appreciate your contribution towards the awesome Babiato forum.

Setting restrictions is your freedom of choice.

Awesome bro this will help all members of this forum.
I appreciate your contribution towards the awesome Babiato forum.

Setting restrictions is your freedom of choice.
Buddy, i am in the process of nulling whapi-v3 also, as i have issued bounty and also requested my programmer friends to help me to null it. If i am done before you then I'll share it without restrictions.

But if you null it before me then I'll not disturb you.

I'll simply share my nulled version with the community i have been dedicated to for long time.

That will be no offense to you either.

Buddy, i am in the process of nulling whapi-v3 also, as i have issued bounty and also requested my programmer friends to help me to null it. If i am done before you then I'll share it without restrictions.

But if you null it before me then I'll not disturb you.

I'll simply share my nulled version with the community i have been dedicated to for long time.

That will be no offense to you either.
After Nulling share here because you can't create duplicate resources and I will update it without restriction and I will give a credit to you as you have shared null file.

After Nulling share here because you can't create duplicate resources and I will update it without restriction and I will give a credit to you as you have shared null file.
Buddy, i don't want credit, I'll just share it without restrictions either by way of post if resource is not allowed so that every memeber of the community get the benefit, only if i am done nulling first.

If you are first then it's your call to share as per your wish with restrictions or without restrictions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock