• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI)

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI) v3.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello, i am a script tester.

I wanted to test the script, but it's password protected, and i am a new member here, so i can't test the script. I would appreciate if you could share the script without password.

Thank you in advance.

@Morehere

Can you please tell the password, your script seems very interesting and i would like to test it.

Thanks you in advance
As you are a new member then please contribute to this forum. Please note that not only this resource has restrictions other too has and you can't simply go there and request to get anything.

Kindly read previous posts in this resource and you will get an idea.

As you are a new member then please contribute to this forum. Please note that not only this resource has restrictions other too has and you can't simply go there and request to get anything.

Kindly read previous posts in this resource and you will get an idea.
Dear friend, i have read the previous post, as i have already said that i am a script tester and troubleshooter,

i can contribute to the community in this way only, i can test the scripts and troubleshoot them and if required any changes in the code then i can do it and share those codes with the community.

i don't use any script to commercialize. coding is my hobby not business..

anyways, thanks for your reply and i respect your policy and understood that i have only option to test other scripts and troubleshoot them.

good luck ! bye..

Dear friend, i have read the previous post, as i have already said that i am a script tester and troubleshooter,

i can contribute to the community in this way only, i can test the scripts and troubleshoot them and if required any changes in the code then i can do it and share those codes with the community.

i don't use any script to commercialize. coding is my hobby not business..

anyways, thanks for your reply and i respect your policy and understood that i have only option to test other scripts and troubleshoot them.

good luck ! bye..
I hope you will get back with awesome resources for the Babiato. Thanks in advance bro.

Reactions: hmc
bro null is password protected with 4 resources I cant download the uploader doesn't want to share the null version with everyone so can you please share the original files, please i have v3 i need v2
Hello, as you have v3, why don't you share v3 with us and let us null it?

@Babak This resource is restricted and someone shared it on another site from here.
Again it is shared here.
Breaking rules. Please consider or suggest.
File sharing is your wish. Because of leechers this should be restricted to download. I hope you got my point of restrictions and contribution.
@Morehere bro, he have shared the V3 untouched which was not available anywhere till now, see you were also interested in that.

V2 Nulled

V3 untouched
Sending restricted file is not allowed.
If you are able to null v3 then sharing here is would be great and I will update this resource with v3 by giving credit to you.

@Babak This resource is restricted and someone shared it on another site from here.
Again it is shared here.
Breaking rules. Please consider or suggest.
I've deleted their post.

• Love
Reactions: Morehere
Sending restricted file is not allowed.
If you are able to null v3 then sharing here is would be great and I will update this resource with v3 by giving credit to you.
so if I share v3 null here its count as my resource? and if you upload it will be again restricted with a password?

so if I share v3 null here its count as my resource? and if you upload it will be again restricted with a password?
Have you bought it and can provide proof of purchase?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock