• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whats your opinion about NFT`s

Definitely has some interesting applications, but just like Defi, currently the market is entirely propped up by degen gamblers looking to reap quick returns.

Reactions: elipseprod
It’s looking like a fad for now, which will be partially true as 99.9% of today’s NFTs will be gone, but the tech is going to be around and eventually evolve into something big. Remember when the internet was called a fad?

I tried to Invest in NFT , And i tried creating a NFT to sell by me self too.
I think the main thing about NFT is the concept, It isn't Money,
It is a property, It is like the difference between da Vinci's Paintings and my paintings! Elon Musk Villa and my Villa!
Apart from technical subject and the art, The popularity of the collection or the owner is the main thing, So all is about the Marketing.
If you are strong enough in marketing, and you can add value to anything with the generating traffic, so the NFT is good for you,
But if you have a little money, and you want to become rich with NFT, it is just by chance, like gambling and i don't recommend

One of my $4000 NFTs became $40 , I know someone who bought a well known NFT for $1M and now he can't sell it for $400K, in the other side you hear a YouTuber bought a million Dollars mansion with a NFT

There is also words about who is behind NFT like a certain lobby or clan like opensea and they are giving for free to actors and celebrities to make people believe that even celebrities are buying them

Hello guys

I have been following different online training about investing in NFT`s and all of them are saying that is promising and should get in ASAP. I was wandering to know if anyone here invested and how is going with that since many of youtubers say that is a scam or bubble that is going to blow soon.

Please share your opinion...
Not worth.

I developed a website called nftbuzztoday . and i used to run ads for new nft launches of different user
last year in 2021 it was really good since it was the time of boom, now I hardly see any money with nfts advertisers, because they themself are not seeing any money.

I guess the trends on nfts are done. Its time to stick to real-world, although many people are coming up with new concepts and more, i feel this is just a SCAM and more SCAM

There are so many use cases for NFTs... just recently Paris Saint-Germain is selling NFT tickets for its upcoming Japan tour and the Chinese tech giant Tencent began testing NFT avatars in their music app too... the list just keeps going on.

Don't let guys discourage you from studying and implementing NFTs in whatever you chose to venture into... just because it failed someone does not mean it's useless...

Most of these guys are salty because they either failed to make money from NFTs or too scared to even try it out because other people lost money from it.

Don't let their fears get into you. Do your due diligence and go for it.

I believe the way NFTs are being showcased is stupid. After all, you can download all those stuff via inspect element. NFTs are meant to be used as gateway

If you are talking about the smart-contract technology, which is now popularized as the term NFT, then yes it have future, the tech have great future. Just having NFT for tickets of events are alone powerful. It will help tech industry to grow even wider.

The JPG/PNG whatever NFT is purely staying on the bricks of hype bubbles. The NFT projects themselves agree with this statement, that they have their establishment on Twitter, Discord on social media in general, so they can get make investor mint the NFTs. As the investors/minters themselves only want to mint so that they can resell on higher prices later. It's all a gamble mechanism both from the NFT creators side and the investors side, so I don't have any "belief" that it will go anywhere good in the future. All you have to do is track the volume of 2nd sales happening. If it gets lower with time that means less people are interested in the "hype" and that means ultimately the whole value of NFTs will start to decrease to sell the last pieces to the lesser hungry buyers, and the trend will go. If all of this doesn't happen and the sales volume increases with time, NFTs might become a culture on its own and that will be enough to sustain the industry.

My opinion is as long as we don't see specific utilities that can only be achieved by NFTs then it have a bad future. It may look attractive now, but it will just be like Pokemon Go.

At the minute NFT are being used for the wrong purpose. They could be used for digital ticketing, for events etc.

If you are talking about the smart-contract technology, which is now popularized as the term NFT, then yes it have future, the tech have great future. Just having NFT for tickets of events are alone powerful. It will help tech industry to grow even wider.

The JPG/PNG whatever NFT is purely staying on the bricks of hype bubbles. The NFT projects themselves agree with this statement, that they have their establishment on Twitter, Discord on social media in general, so they can get make investor mint the NFTs. As the investors/minters themselves only want to mint so that they can resell on higher prices later. It's all a gamble mechanism both from the NFT creators side and the investors side, so I don't have any "belief" that it will go anywhere good in the future. All you have to do is track the volume of 2nd sales happening. If it gets lower with time that means less people are interested in the "hype" and that means ultimately the whole value of NFTs will start to decrease to sell the last pieces to the lesser hungry buyers, and the trend will go. If all of this doesn't happen and the sales volume increases with time, NFTs might become a culture on its own and that will be enough to sustain the industry.

My opinion is as long as we don't see specific utilities that can only be achieved by NFTs then it have a bad future. It may look attractive now, but it will just be like Pokemon Go.
Yeah I know NFTs run on the smart-contract technology but the technology itself is not a NFT let alone being popularized as NFT... NFTs can be any type of digital assets that are unique and not editable.

I will also have to disagree with the statement that "The JPG/PNG whatever NFT is purely staying on the bricks of hype bubbles."

Just because every Tom, Dick and Harry these days is investing in NFTs especially the JPGs and PNGs to make some quick cash as your statement suggests does not mean it's all NFTs got to offer.

I know a lot of Artists genuinely making money from selling their art work through NFTs to some genuine art collectors. That is to say that even if all the Toms, Dicks and Harry's stopped doing business, JPG/PNG NFTs will still be doing great wonders for real art sellers and collectors.

That is just a use-case for art... don't even get me started with Mpegs and Audio.

anyone invested and have real experience with NFTS
The NFTs are singular despite the visible result being seen as a cheap representation of the world, the most important thing is not taking it as just Art and a way to speculative earnings... The real added value of the concept is that an NFT it's unique from his footprint on blockchain and the transparency about who has it or not, in a determined time.

The value is about utility... what you can do or perform owning an NFT if that provides a utility like representing a determined property value on having it (real state investment through Blockchain Investment business model instead of holding a Share in a traditional investment company) providing transparency.

The utility to raise investment for some given project, like cryptobaristas project, that raised enough money to open a Coffe Shop and provides a lifetime discount on purchases to their customers by just showing the owned NFT on each purchase. By the way in the second edition, they will support a developing country's coffee producers with best practices and economic support to provide developing opportunities.

So, NFT is not just for Art speculative business, or to Enter an early stage metaverse, The most important as somebody wrote before, is the technology that backed the concept of Non Fungible.

You must invest in projects that will provide a game-change result, that's the way to go., avoid investing in NFT Games, ugly apes, or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingodz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock