• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whats your opinion about NFT`s

elipseprod

Oct 2, 2020
Hello guys

I have been following different online training about investing in NFT`s and all of them are saying that is promising and should get in ASAP. I was wandering to know if anyone here invested and how is going with that since many of youtubers say that is a scam or bubble that is going to blow soon.

Please share your opinion...

The value of any asset is based on supply & demand. The rarer an asset is, the more the market will pay for it (there is only 1 Mona Lisa and the artist is dead, so it's totally unique and worth a shedload of money). Plus you get to own a real physical asset which you can enjoy or use as security.

In contrast, NFTs are virtually limitless - everyone is producing them, they cost nothing to make & the seller can keep making more batches if the first lot sell well - thus diluting the value of earlier batches. Oh, and the NFT seller keeps copyright of the images/video/audio themselves - so they are selling a limited edition copy!

NFTs = Emperor's new clothes = Ponzi scheme.

Reactions: elipseprod
Hope

The promise and hope of cyberspace was that we would leave behind the trappings of the old world, including property rights. The sins of greed, pride, and envy will always poison all realms of humanity. Let us embrace our sins.

The Wall

NFT artworks are not the shadows on Plato’s cave wall. They are the wall.

Le Petite Mort

NFT artworks are pure orgasm, without the extraneousness of love, passion, stimulation, or even simulation.

Spirit in the Sky

This is spiritual commerce. It is the endgame of consumerism. This is buying as a concept, distilled down to a feeling without any real exchange. The symbolic gesture of purchasing and selling an NFT is the creation of value and mainlines self-actualization.

Meaning in Gesture

The meaning of an NFT artwork is meaningless because it is the gesture of purchasing and selling that is the real art.

Cover Art

The artwork is attached to the concept of the NFT. It is an album cover.

Indigenous Art

The best NFT artworks are purely digital, and not mere reproductions of previously expressed mediums. And, an NFT artwork increases its integrity by refusing to be associated with an object IRL. Furthermore, the ultimate NFT artwork would have no retinal image at all.

If Digital, Then Free.

Only in Heaven. We live on Earth.

Entertainment

Markets are spectator sports. Finance is entertainment. The best entertainment exists in the service of the audience. The best art does not.

Aggrandizing

“Rare Digital Art” = “Giclée Print”

This is an excerpt from a document of 30 thoughts on NFT art that were composed in the Spring of 2021.
These thoughts are scattered, casual, misguided, naïve, and at times reckless.

At the very least, I hope they will inspire discussions and debates.

– Ryan Mcginness

Reactions: elipseprod
the idea behind it, its pretty good but largerly it used for sh** random generated picture,. i want this system to backing up real "artist" also eth smart-contract doesn't seem to have legal standing.

my team built NFT marketplace. trying to sell 10,000 NFTs.
its all about hype, fomo and utility. most important thing is community that believe particular nft collection.
otherwise its just waste of gas fee.
Believe me, selling 10,000 NFT is hard. currently we sol 2000+ and almost 600 already burned.
PS: our initial drop was using SOL blockchain, now we are implementing own blockchain to avoid high gas fee. Of course our marketplace have bridge between multiple blockchains

my team built NFT marketplace. trying to sell 10,000 NFTs.
its all about hype, fomo and utility. most important thing is community that believe particular nft collection.
otherwise its just waste of gas fee.
Believe me, selling 10,000 NFT is hard. currently we sol 2000+ and almost 600 already burned.
PS: our initial drop was using SOL blockchain, now we are implementing own blockchain to avoid high gas fee. Of course our marketplace have bridge between multiple blockchains
thnx for sharing

The usage of NFT is coming, no one expects the future, they said the same thing when internet was released in the beginning of 90s, I invested in Curate $XCUR. The price now is very low, but this is not advice to invest. The project still a seed project with high risk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock