• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What to do to increase organic traffic from Google?

bluelime

Aug 8, 2022
Slovakia
As title.

Can you suggest me what I should to do increase traffic from my website from Google? I created 40+ well written articles with more than 3K words , did On page SEO, build few links.
Age of domain 1year+

Here are some reports :

report1.png

report2.png

report3.png

What I should to do from traffic and work direction to my website , please?
A.Create more content?
B.Get quality backlinks / Quest posts?
C.Any other advices?

Thank you for any advice.

Reactions: TechHalf
In my experience, you need to do x1000 times the current job ... after 6-8 months you will see the results , roughly 40x1000 posts in the next 6-8 months ... the effectiveness it depends belongs to niche ^^

Reactions: bluelime
SEO never ends and need to be worked everyday

1. How many keywords are you trying to rank for
2. How popular are them key words
3. How many backlinks do you have containing them keyword
4. What social media do you have and how many post a day do you do

Depending on the key word you can rank on google in 1 day or 1 month

As title.

Can you suggest me what I should to do increase traffic from my website from Google? I created 40+ well written articles with more than 3K words , did On page SEO, build few links.
Age of domain 1year+

Here are some reports :

report1.png

report2.png

report3.png

A.Create more content?
C.Any other advices?

I suggest you to make backlink from high DA Websites

As title.

Age of domain 1year+

Here are some reports :

report1.png

report2.png

report3.png

A.Create more content?
C.Any other advices?

I would suggest you get high-quality backlinks from high-ranking & high-traffic websites. The backlink profile of a page is taken into account by the search engine's algorithm when deciding whether to rank it for a specific search phrase.

This is why using a backlinking tool called Postifluence will help to build the most effective, high-quality links to websites for any niche in order to get a ranking higher on Google. Give it a try!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock