• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is your favourite Elementor Add on

vsv

Nov 10, 2020
I've tried a number and I am completely amazed by Premium Pro. It pretty covers everything you can ask. Definitely recommended!

Happy Addons Pro is probably the one I use the most.

But really it depends on what specific features you need for the job in hand.

Reactions: mader and vsv
Happy Addons Pro is probably the one I use the most.

But really it depends on what specific features you need for the job in hand.

Wow. Is that the addon with it's own set of addons? I have been so enarmoured with plus, mesh and some of the niche stuff like header, footer,block editor etc that I havne't even really looked into that much.

Elementor is really is aweseome

I'm not really sure what you mean there?

I mean some time back I read about an addon for another addon so that; Elementor --> Addon --> Addon for that addon. The name Happy Addons kind of rung a bell but it might have been a different one. I'll have to try to find the article.

One question I have is would prop add-ons work in the absence of elementor PRO itself? Can they work with just elementor only?

I mean some time back I read about an addon for another addon so that; Elementor --> Addon --> Addon for that addon. The name Happy Addons kind of rung a bell but it might have been a different one. I'll have to try to find the article.

One question I have is would prop add-ons work in the absence of elementor PRO itself? Can they work with just elementor only?
Most addons will work with just the free Elementor.

Reactions: vsv
Anyone know which addon i'm talking about? The addon with it's own fanclub? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find that article.

Anyone know which addon i'm talking about? The addon with it's own fanclub? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find that article.
No, I'm still totally confused lol

• Love
Reactions: vsv and Medw1311
So medw1311 is the local elementor whizz? I will keep that in mind thanks. Also lol nm no point in baffling everyone.... i'll see if I can get it from the horses mouth and see what everyone thinks. All the elementor geeks will know it but i'm just a bit of noob right now and not sure I know how to position stuff properly o_O

Anyway. Loving the forum. It seems classier than the other bh forum i'm a member of :ROFLMAO:

So medw1311 is the local elementor whizz? I will keep that in mind thanks. Also lol nm no point in baffling everyone.... i'll see if I can get it from the horses mouth and see what everyone thinks. All the elementor geeks will know it but i'm just a bit of noob right now and not sure I know how to position stuff properly o_O

Anyway. Loving the forum. It seems classier than the other bh forum i'm a member of :ROFLMAO:
Everyone must learn sometime and everyone was new to elementor at some point.
I am still new to it myself, that's why I got a test site where I can try things out first before I use it on my main site.
Believe me, I messed up big-time before.

If you don't know you must ask and if you don't ask you will never know.

Everyone must learn sometime and everyone was new to elementor at some point.
I am still new to it myself, that's why I got a test site where I can try things out first before I use it on my main site.
Believe me, I messed up big-time before.

If you don't know you must ask and if you don't ask you will never know.

I look forward to messing up big time, (once, just once, please god :ROFLMAO:) if it's for the greater good.
What do you expect when you can vividly see a Saint Gabriel, left heaven to hover around with men for a while.

Means Russian standard vodka is stronger than it used to be

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock