• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What Is The Quickest Free Targeted Traffic Generation Method?

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone here willing to share you free targeted traffic generation method for your website?

Let me begin first:

1️⃣ The first is using Instagram.
Screenshot_23.png

I found that the quickest one to generate free targeted (niche) traffic to my website/offer is using Instagram.
Something like:
  1. Choose a niche
  2. research the people inside this niche
  3. find out the marketers
  4. get their content themes
  5. copy & add personal twist
  6. schedule posts for 1-2 month and forget about content
  7. put all focus in getting active, engaging with a group of people inside the niche.
  8. Targeted free traffic within 1-2 weeks via bio or story (call them to click bio)
Has anyone tested this?

2️⃣ The second one, is the recent trend: Youtube Shorts.
Screenshot_22.png
This one is pretty straightforward. just create bunch of short videos below 60 seconds and post a lot of them on a channel. Within 3-7 days, some videos will mysteriously go wild.

But it's hit and miss as there is no way to know which one will rank. good videos get no view, lame videos rocketing to the moon. But once it exploded, the view is just crazy. hundred thousands of followers in the matter of few weeks!

I haven't test this out yet, but I heard that some people making good money using a CTA (to click on links in description) inside the video, 5-10 seconds before the video end. Sadly, we can't monetize these videos and the watch hours will not increase.

Have you use this method yet?

Okay, above is the two methods I'm trying to test/scale this 2021.
❓ So, what do you think? Can we discuss this together? What's your quickest free traffic generation method (if you're willing to share)?

Reactions: Pixelate
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock