• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best Wordpress LMS Theme?

ueu

Oct 29, 2019
Türkiye
Guys for the creating wordpress based e-learning platform which theme do you think is the best option?

After researching and trying it, I decided that the best option was Education WordPress Theme - Masterstudy , but I still didn't know. There is a lot of lms themes on the market and everyone has unique features like automatic app creator..

If you write down the best theme and why, we can give each other ideas.

Is there any lms theme that allow teachers to teach via zoom ?
I didnt test this feature and i dont want to advertise this theme but masterstudy has zoom integration

Zoom Video Conference Integration
Zoom integration allows you to connect two powerful systems of MasterStudy and Zoom Video Conferencing and Interact with your students in real-time. Enjoy the new type of lesson — web conferencing and enhance the level of your online collaborations with Masterstudy!

You can check the docs or theme page.

I second @flipback999 suggestion.
I've done the same research and concluded that BuddyBoss + LearnDash + WishList Member was a great great combo.
@asdasd123, Buddyboss has Zoom integration (didn't test it though).

Reactions: ueu
My only problem for the MasterStudy, i cant disable the price tag. Im editing this theme for internal using. Everyone on the company can enroll the courses for free so i need to disable price tag.. @sreekanth850 can you help me please if you know how to disable price tag?

Try buddyboss (y)
You can sell products(woocommerce) too. That is a 3 months ago ss, I think. And I forgot how to configure the buddyboss now. You can lock the courses. (y)
1.png

I checked buddypress but i think it will be complicated for my project. I want to try what ever... @3nails1cross can you share a threat for download?

I checked buddypress but i think it will be complicated for my project. I want to try what ever... @3nails1cross can you share a threat for download?
Try buddyboos not buddypress as it may be much easier to setup as it comes with a theme optimized for the plugin.
Search for it in Babiato

I can't say which is the best but I certainly don't recommend Eduma from thimpress if you're going to use it for quizzes as well because it's very slow!

BuddyBoss. You can find it here man, just use the search button. (y)
Wish you all the luck in the world man. :)
And try to follow their video tuts on yt. Very informative.

P.S
I forgot something - you can visit their live site demo too.

Last edited:
i set up theme and plugin. BuddyBoss is the perfect choice for detailed communities. thank yo so much for introducing

You're welcome Dude. Keep us updated with your progress.
As @3nails1cross said, checkup their sandbox demo: As you have access to the wordpress Dashboard of the demo, you have a direct look into how to configure the whole thing 😁

hey small question, If we use a theme that allows zoom intergration, Do we have to buy a premium package from zoom? Like if 1000 students attend to it at once

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock