• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best way to manage multiple wordpress sites?

adhi1234

Babiato Lover
Apr 6, 2020
  1. Adding all the websites to WordPress Multisite
  2. Through Managed WordPress hosting provider which also has features to manage website features
  3. Through services like - managewp, cmscommander etc
What are some pros and cons of them. Personally for me most of them lack inbuilt client management feature except multisite because in that we can have sub-admin user id as our client.

Looking forward to read all your views.

Thanks

Personally for me most of them lack inbuilt client management feature except multisite because in that we can have sub-admin user id as our client.

You might want to take a look at WPMU Dev. https://premium.wpmudev.org/pricing/

I was on their Agency plan for a while and it works great with white labelling, and then moved to MainWP (self-hosted) with the Team Control extension; to enable my clients to login and view and manage their sites.

MainWP have tweaks to match your needs too:

Overall, I'd give MainWP an 8/10 for its flexibility as compared to others.

Here’s a quick breakdown of what the services offer and the price of each:

ToolFree option?Self-hosted or third-party platformPrice for premium plans **
* Both options offer free trial periods and BlogVault doesn’t require a credit card
** The cheapest plans that support multiple websites
*** You can use these solutions for free for unlimited websites, with access to limited functionality
ManageWP
✅
Third-party platformPremium extensions start at $1 per site
MainWP
✅
Self-hosted$239.88 per year for unlimited sites and access to every extension ***
InfiniteWP
✅
Self-hosted$147 per year for up to 10 sites and access to every extension ***
CMS Commander
❌
Third-party platform$96 per year for up to 5 sites
BlogVault
❌
Third-party platformStarts at $16 for up to 5 sites, with access to limited features

If you want the full breakdown of these services’ features, keep reading here: https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/manage-multiple-wordpress-websites/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock