• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

what is the best online exam management script or tool I can use?

new_heysup

May 10, 2022
hey there,
I need an online exam management script or website that has basic anti-cheating options like no tabs switching and no copy paste, I need this to organize a contest in our college, we tried multiple tools online but none of them have these options for free and most scripts support only quiz, this is not a quiz based contest, instead an article/blog contest, where the registered students need to write and submit the article based on a question we provide (an abstract image designed by us in this instance) we are expecting 250 to 300 students to participate.

Whatever you think of they will always cheat. I was looking at my little one taking a live exam with camera feed and she was reading from computer screen behind the phone.
Right now is not hard to have a second computer and just ask AI for answer and just normally type from there.

But to answer to your question: there's none free with specs you need. Either you buy extra modules either you develop them. If you develop them by yourself then is free. If you need to hire a developer to do it again you have to remunerate his participation.

Reactions: new_heysup
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock