• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best Niche to start a blog in 2021?

sumitgohil

Dec 24, 2019
Hi,
There are lots and lots of niches which are taken by this giant websites, what could be the new and easy to rank Niches?

Last edited:
Everything that is easy tor rank will not be easy anymore when you post it in a public forum.

It's not the big giants that compete with your niche, it's people in any webmaster forum like this one.

The practical tip will be, go find your self (low competition niche) using any keyword research tool, and keep the ones you find for your self to keep it easy (once it goes public), either you work on it super quickly or you let it gets harder by the day goes by.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: persocon
It should be something you have actual expertise for, otherwise Google will make it very hard for you to rank.

Think about things you've done, people you've helped, your education etc.
What topics do people ask you for advise on? Do you have any degrees or professional background?
Try to find a specific niche within these fields.

Avoid Health, Finance, brand-specific niches which are very very difficult to rank due to the high domain authority of existing websites unless you have something very very unique to offer. Other wise you can enter any niche as long as you can add value to that niche or segment.

I said news without giving a reason. Look at NewsBreak.com right. They do absolute 0 unique content...None...Zilch.

It's owned by an Asian capitalist, he prob hired a designer, and paid for a small amount of coding. Alls that website does is grab other peoples articles and posts on there. It's number 1 on google breaking news. If you put any news that's recently broken, that site will be atleast result 4 on first page...

I fucked up a 10,000,000 lawsuit against my local PD, I still am under 4 years to do something. BUt I got PTSD from what they did and unable to follow through with the suit, when you can look in a hospital workers eyes and beg for water after the police break a patients shoulder, sprain his back, ohh yea tackle him with a IV in his arm. You're the devil. Well for me it was easy, I gotta break that news. You can eventually get paid for it. Again, other people's content. My site will eventually and does have some unique content. But News is free, it's simple, it's easy, there will always be press releases, always be drama.

The easiest niche to rank is actually not to think about ranking in the SERP at all, and you can target any popular niches to your heart content. Topic like Lifestyle, tech, make money, politics, memes! , gossips, you name it! (y)

Let the ranking as a "bonus" while you focus all your attention into acquiring traffic outside of Google or other search engines.

Site like cosmopolitan.com rely heavily on "cheap quality paid traffic" from a reliable network like Taboola, and they get ROI several times back from the membership subscription, affiliate sales and bunch of auto refresh ads served on their page. That's how they do their business. If they are relying on "how to rank number 1 in google search", they'll be running in circle every time Mr. Google :alien: do its merciless updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: digital pink
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock