• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best niche to be accepted in AdSense?

kimx

Jun 8, 2022
I've been trying to approve a site on Google AdSense for a while and it never works, I tried a tech tutorial site but it didn't pass. I tried one that talks about cryptocurrencies but it was never accepted either.

What would be the best niche to get approval?

Reactions: samiulfaysal
I believe whatever family safe content is not a matter. So I guess, it's not about the niche but perhaps about the general requirements about the site (rather than the content) that need to be re-examined bro

Reactions: kimx
To add,
Do you get any explanation about the rejection?

Probably they say a reason why along with the email for you to look at

just talk: low value content.
In that case, it may be due to Rewritten Blog posts or non original content (Basically copied from other site). As i got my adsense approved a long back with just 24 originally written posts to be precise(though i never used it)

In that case, it may be due to Rewritten Blog posts or non original content (Basically copied from other site). As i got my adsense approved a long back with just 24 originally written posts to be precise(though i never used it)

I've been researching more about the sites that are accepted, and they always indicate creating at least 20 to 50 original articles. The one I submitted for approval had only 8 articles (which I wrote myself), I will write another 25 and then submit again.

it is not about the niches my friend, my websites which have very low-value content are approved. MY sites are auto news sites(recipe, crypto, and tech niche) and a nulled product download website but all the sites got accepted.... at first the site was rejected but when I start to get traffic from my site I reapplied and get accepted without changing any content. So I guess some traffic is also needed to get approved... Good luck

it is not about the niches my friend, my websites which have very low-value content are approved. MY sites are auto news sites(recipe, crypto, and tech niche) and a nulled product download website but all the sites got accepted.... at first the site was rejected but when I start to get traffic from my site I reapplied and get accepted without changing any content. So I guess some traffic is also needed to get approved... Good luck

Can I send you a PM message?

How you got the traffic did you paid for the traffic or something else?

How you got the traffic did you paid for the traffic or something else?
for most websites i didn't buy any traffic, the website started to rank and get few traffic, then i applied and got accepted. Adsense previously said "low-value content" but after few traffic, they accepted the sites....

but on one site i applied like 4 or 5 times and they didn't accept so i bought 20$ traffic from a seller to test and applied after few time and got accepted.....

So i am guessing they also check traffic, although i am not sure 100%...

Any niche that you have the ability to create good and original content for. I’ve worked with adsense publishers for many years. I’ve seen more money made by publishers doing a good job in a poor niche than those doing a poor job in a “good niche”.
The success rate of publishers who start by looking just for profitable niches is fairly low. The success rate of publishers who start that way and have to ask what niche to go into is close to zero.

bro i dont know if it works or not in my experience i created 4 news websites and 4 got approved all you need to do was setup important pages and instead of buying new domains try to find a expired domain and also domain name was no need to match your niche i approved my website apks-mods.com with news later i changed it into mod apks site.

i hope it helps you im sorry if my english was bad

Reactions: aka47 and kimx
bro i dont know if it works or not in my experience i created 4 news websites and 4 got approved all you need to do was setup important pages and instead of buying new domains try to find a expired domain and also domain name was no need to match your niche i approved my website apks-mods.com with news later i changed it into mod apks site.

i hope it helps you im sorry if my english was bad

interesting, I'll study about it. thanks.

I've said it before and insist.. use some logic.
Make a well structured site, at least 3-4 categories, required pages.. make it as fast as you can and scrape the hell out of any site you like.. you'll get approved.
Imagine your requirements to pay someone to advertise your products.. would you select some 0 post blog or would you support endless content and thousands of keywords?
There are thousands of sites out there that repost purely copied paa and get approved.. I did 3 times in 0 waiting period
You can't go asking for ads with 10 posts that are 2 months old.. show them that your site is active.. install xml sitemap generator and annoy Google every day with new posts.
Logic guys.. just use logic

I've said it before and insist.. use some logic.
Make a well structured site, at least 3-4 categories, required pages.. make it as fast as you can and scrape the hell out of any site you like.. you'll get approved.
Imagine your requirements to pay someone to advertise your products.. would you select some 0 post blog or would you support endless content and thousands of keywords?
There are thousands of sites out there that repost purely copied paa and get approved.. I did 3 times in 0 waiting period
You can't go asking for ads with 10 posts that are 2 months old.. show them that your site is active.. install xml sitemap generator and annoy Google every day with new posts.
Logic guys.. just use logic
perfectly explained bro some people wasting money to buy adsense approved site

Reactions: roloi
perfectly explained bro some people wasting money to buy adsense approved site
if you know anyone.. I have a couple to get off my back.. lol

Desperation and being too impatient is your own enemy..
Everyone is so damn desperate to satisfy gtmetrix and pagespeed that all sites are copy/pastes of the next.. You'll find guys on fiverr making cash off selling the same basic structure to everyone and noone is interested in trying to stand out .
My first woocommerce site was approved in 3 days !!
It was a bedroom and mattress site that was built with Rehub theme (really enjoyed that theme) and had sheep jumping up and down all over the place.. from top to bottom you'd see sheep jumping little fences and bold titles of promises of endless hours of relaxation and the sensation of sleeping on clouds on site and in popups.
It was a nice passtime.. but po** sites got the best of me.. so I changed my niche.. (different topic.. different ads)..

the point it.. noone is using their imagination any more..
desperation and timpatience makes us copy the copier in hope of getting pennies when we can stand out and make dollars... not alot.. but its a whole lot more satisfying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock