• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best Car Rental WordPress theme?

topu

Banned User
May 23, 2019
I have checked many themes but confused about what to buy (My client will buy & I will customize it, I have no skill of coding)... Please tell me what you think?... (If you are free, reply to me brother @Babak @TassieNZ)

Quite interesting. There are not actually that many Car Rental themes out there, at least not good ones.

I guess you have a few choices. Have a look at this theme and see what you think - TanTum

When you read through the information on TanTum you will see it also requires the Car Rental System plugin. This plugin will probably work with a lot of themes, however they actually recommend TanTum, Avada and BeTheme, along with several others.

Therefore, this gives you quite a bit of scope. :) Not sure if TanTum and plugin are on Babiato, but if needed, just ask.

Hope that is of some use!

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: topu
Quite interesting. There are not actually that many Car Rental themes out there, at least not good ones.

I guess you have a few choices. Have a look at this theme and see what you think - TanTum

When you read through the information on TanTum you will see it also requires the Car Rental System plugin. This plugin will probably work with a lot of themes, however they actually recommend TanTum, Avada and BeTheme, along with several others.

Therefore, this gives you quite a bit of scope. :) Not sure if TanTum and plugin are on Babiato, but if needed, just ask.

Hope that is of some use!

TassieNZ :)
Thanks a lot, brother... :love:

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock