• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is links to outside site on Babibiato?

Websinhvien

Banned User
May 4, 2022
Last edited:
I think it’s cos you didn’t purchase the original code you shouldnt link to any script that you haven’t purchased directly from C.C.
Excuse me, how do you know? ... Is that because of the rules in Babiato?
Original file I downloaded from https://my.yoast.com/

Original file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SLHOLJQquIDlPvwmYDVQ0hw4WMIXtXSF?usp=sharing

The original file can be checked with the code here:
MD5 8f6b7a7ad932a0f90252a4263cf37194
SHA-1 c6cbe9b963f8a5327bd11ff53957d64bfbcb915e
SHA-256 f4d05ef81785cb43084e1fd33a5d5776503ef522fcdeac443b4a808e0a8898fc
Vhash 4a12a1a6fb53dde67054ec17ed13fd7c

No need to repeat your question

Yes that is part of babiato rules , don’t link to nothing you haven’t purchased

plus it looks like your link is to the free version of the plugin , when there is no need to upload the free version

Not so right. You don't use it, so you don't know. It is a premium plugin.

Yes I know where is a premium version of the plugin I only had a quick look at the code

But why are you trying to upload a link on a thread that is already updated with the same version by the owner of the forum it make no sense

No wonder it was delete

It is not a duplicate.I was the first to post the null version when updating.

Someone in the role of "moderator" deleted my.zip, stating that it was "REMOVED AS CONTAINS LINKS TO OUTSIDE SITE" (quoted verbatim).

I am posting this topic to ask what is it? Where?

Screenshot 2022-05-18 000257.jpg

Last edited:
Come don’t be silly now babak keeps that thread update with the nulled version all time time

It’s not your thread so you can’t just upload file that you like simple

To upload files here first you need to purchase the code then submit a resource and ask if the mods mind you taking the thread over

Not just go uploading without even asking

That was not the moderator's response to deleting my file.

I'm not saying this thread is mine.
Nor do I benefit from sharing. I think if I have a free file from babiato, I will share the free file again.

The owner, @Babak, has no complaints about that either.
The problem here is " "REMOVED AS CONTAINS LINKS TO OUTSIDE SITE" (quoted verbatim).

Sorry, I lost my conversations with the administrator. Babak said: You can add comments on changes to the code to show the difference from the original file. However, it is not advised.
I'll look it up in the email for you to see.

Back to the main topic: Who is the admin and can tell me which rules I am wrong about on this forum?

Relax dude. That is a popular file. Your submission will never ever be accepted as a resource. Now move on.

Reactions: Websinhvien
Sorry, I lost my conversations with the administrator. Babak said: You can add comments on changes to the code to show the difference from the original file. However, it is not advised.
I'll look it up in the email for you to see.

Back to the main topic: Who is the admin and can tell me which rules I am wrong about on this forum?
Have a relax bro.

Reactions: Websinhvien
Thank you!

I know, I don't apply to submit a new resource, and it is not necessary to do so.
But I really wonder if the admin would look for "CONTAINS LINKS TO OUTSIDE SITE" in my code.
I don't like the way it's done; it's so indelicate !!!

Have a good day!

Reactions: BaapJaan
I just wasted 1 minute of my life. I want it back.
The rules are set by Babiato.
I just want to ask the rules clearly so that I don't have to repeat the offense.

You are not required to watch. This is my and the admin's problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock