• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What happened with Tutflix registration ?!

ElitIga

Babiato Lover
Feb 4, 2021
Hello Babiato !

Don't know if anyone of you knows Tutflix, it's a Babiato like website, but registration has been closed for sometimes now and i wonder if any of you have more information.

Currently searching for Laracasts courses

tutflix.PNG

Last edited:
They are back. Sinces most of their links have been reporting the admins are coming back with updated links.
we can download files but can't extract them. waste of time. no passwords available to extract files.

Hello Babiato !

Don't know if anyone of you knows Tutflix, it's a Babiato like website, but registration has been closed for sometimes now and i wonder if any of you have more information.

Currently searching for Laracasts courses

tutflix.PNG
we can download files but can't extract them. waste of time. no passwords available to extract files.

password for all files there is "tutflix"
BTW, do u know of any sites similar to these, as I want to get a cloud guru courses, but unable to find them on Babiato as well as tutflix. Any leads to get the cloud guru courses is really helpful.

I also can't seem to get the verification email for a week now. Since the course i want is only available there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock