• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What Cache & Optimization Plugins you use for WP?

vimobe

Jul 4, 2020
Cyberland
Hi Guys,

I build website with WP and Elementor also some other plugins.
I've tested multiple combination of cache and optimization such as WP rocket, W3 Total Cache, Autoptimize, OMGF, AWS CDN

Test & benchmark method: GT Metrix, Pingdom & Pagespeed Insights

I found that combination of minifying and inline CSS & JS very tricky.
So far the best is I managed to reach 99 Desktop and 70 Mobile using Pagespeed and Grade A for Pingdom.

My problem is iam unable to make my site to serve WebP no matter what plugin i use.

Anybody care to share you experience?

Thanks

If you use litespeed server, just use litespeed cache and quic.cloud to help. Litespeed cache have inbuild webp converter and image optimizer.

I would recommend you to identify if you seriously need Elementor.
These are very heavy plugins.

I had like Elementor site and I tried to build it with generatepress and generate blocks. Website became fast.

I use combination of Wp rocket and Perfmatters.

On 80% sites have WP rocket, other few sites have LiteSpeed cache on OLS server, and have 2 site with Nginx cache (built in Plesk), and in future want try Nginx Rocket cache (is like LiteSpeed cache, serving html files without query to php or to webserver).
My favourite is WP Rocket, many times tried sites with LiteSpeed cache, but WP Rocket is always a little faster (no logic because is calling first PHP and webserver).

Hi Guys,

I build website with WP and Elementor also some other plugins.
I've tested multiple combination of cache and optimization such as WP rocket, W3 Total Cache, Autoptimize, OMGF, AWS CDN

Test & benchmark method: GT Metrix, Pingdom & Pagespeed Insights

I found that combination of minifying and inline CSS & JS very tricky.
So far the best is I managed to reach 99 Desktop and 70 Mobile using Pagespeed and Grade A for Pingdom.

My problem is iam unable to make my site to serve WebP no matter what plugin i use.

Anybody care to share you experience?

Thanks
to solve this issue use smush pro for webP and new version of images , and it make webp local not need server , enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock