• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Weird Astra + Elementor PRO BUG (Backend is perfect Frontend is Terrible)

nesym

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 8, 2019
I did a few tests and turns out that Astra + Elementor PRO results in something that looks to me like the .CSS styles are not loaded properly.

1. When I click "Edit with Elementor", everything seems to look as it should be in the backend, but then when I go to the fronted it looks like some styles couldn't load correctly and everything is broken. This is a strange issue.
2. Turned all cache plugins OFF and I remember there was an option called "REGENERATE CSS" in Astra admin panel but for this particular project I can't seem to find how to activate that option because simply there is no such thing in the sidebar on the right. It goes by "CSS FILE GENERATION" but I don't seem to have this option as you can see on the picture. Any idea why this happens and what can be done?
3. This only occures while I'm logged in. Tried to reach the website from the outsite in private mode and cleared cache and everything loads good.

This is the missing module:
----------------

Enable this option to generate CSS files.
Please read this article to know more.

Disable File Generation
Click on the 'Refresh' button to regenerate CSS files.
|Refresh|

------------

1600363974053.png

Do you have Happy Addons installed by any chance?

No addons, all plugins off.
Hmm strange, and yes you are definitely missing the regenerate css thing.

Are you using a child theme?

First of all delete you browser cache witch ctrl+alt+del or create another profile.

Second: Remove (not only deactivate) your astra pro plugin and optimize your wordpress database deleting all transients and optimizing tables (wprocket has this function or anothe database plugin).

Third: remove and reinstall astra theme (assuming that you are using a child theme)

And last: reinstall astra pro plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock