• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Weddingpress

Weddingpress

No permission to download

jhonppns

Trusted Uploader
Sep 28, 2020
jhonppns submitted a new resource:

Weddingpress - Elementor Wedding Template

Custom WordPress plugin for elementor for wedding addon -
Weddingpress is equipped with 20 special widgets and there are more than 58+ choices of digital wedding invitation templates, invitation service salespages, invitation covers and other supporting designs

Sales Page Link:
https://weddingpress•net/

Read more about this resource...

hahaha, of course not bro. I'm just asking who knows he has it.

thanks
:)

Actually where in this kit is it asking for licence?
Downloaded to check myself as others just install and use.

he asked for a license to activate the plugin bro. it's in the second version
Yes no worries, was thinking of kit template to simply import and not plugin like this one 😉

@jhonppns - Are you sure that this is two separate versions or just an updated version simply with a new version number of v3?

I am with @member here and think that it is actually just a newer version as it simply installs and overwrites when installing, both are the same just the latest version has a new kit added to it.

Anyways, here is both nulled.

Attachments

• weddingpress-v2.8.8 nulled.zip
    554.9 KB · Views: 109
  • weddingpress-v3.0.10 nulled.zip
    711.8 KB · Views: 199
I'm not sure, but the dev separate the license for V2 and V3.

Thanks for helping to null it
@jhonppns - Are you sure that this is two separate versions or just an updated version simply with a new version number of v3?

I am with @member here and think that it is actually just a newer version as it simply installs and overwrites when installing, both are the same just the latest version has a new kit added to it.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
I'm not sure, but the dev separate the license for V2 and V3.

Thanks for helping to null it

Two licences, sounds more like a ploy to get more purchases 😉

As I remember de different between V2 and V3 is comment kit, check me if I'm wrong 😁

Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock