• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Website Been Hacked

Wordpress eh? Even script-kiddies can hack them while chewing popcorn.
Did your client use SSL? If not now it's the time to get one. There is also a script called crawlprotect or something that I used long ago. Well not 100% effective but definitely good enough to shoo away script-kiddies.

One shouldn't forget to proxy your servers IP to add an extra layer of cover to your project hosting - Cloudflare could be a place to check out !

Last edited by a moderator:
You are looking at something else. Find the plugin below.

You are right @gopo I use the Plugin link that you shared but the real benefit after monitoring is when the Malware is found and we need someone to remove them... Either one has to use the old backups after ideally finding the clean state of website code OR you end up paying to use Sucuri's Security services.

- The best way I feel is to secure the perimeter to the best possible
- Keep scheduled backups each change possible
- Once you find a Malware go and hunt the date to restore Backup (Database is yet another story)
- One must keep a watch on loose canon balls : The unID'd Users with Admin rights.

Correct me if wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock