• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Website Backup

Valexxy

Mar 27, 2020
Hello friends I am in search of a service that helps to authomatically backup a website on wordpress daily. Please I need your recommendation as their files are very important, meanwhile what do you think of blogvault ?

Hi,
most hoster offer additional Plans for Backups and/or Storage you can buy for some $$ more.

If the clients is a cheap-ass monkey who doesn't want to spend any money for a pro-Solution , then Updraft+G-drive (15GB) would be a possibility.

Hi,
most hoster offer additional Plans for Backups and/or Storage you can buy for some $$ more.

If the clients is a cheap-ass monkey who doesn't want to spend any money for a pro-Solution , then Updraft+G-drive (15GB) would be a possibility.
What hosting can you recommend because we prefer daily backups, fast server, with cpanel and emails

What hosting can you recommend because we prefer daily backups, fast server, with cpanel and emails
I can't really suggest any Storage hoster that meets all of your requirements above because i mainly work with VPS installations. There are just too many hoster out there with different plans and custom solutions, but as an example Siteground's plans offer daily backups for 30 copies and email..

At the end a google search is your friend! It would provide an overview on what's out there and even more, reviews about their QoS and Performance.

Regards!

Reactions: Valexxy
I have seen the service
there's a lot such as duplicator is good and updraft you can set them up automatic to your storage it's very easy to setup

our you can see Allywebsite services they offer daily encrypted backup to s3 storage

I have seen the service Allywebsite offers, if i want only the daily backup which is for everything from theme, to plugins to each content is that possible ? also if i urgently need restoration can the email sending be that fast to get my problem resolved and on restoration, is their a service charge ?

I cannot drop a message on siteground because i dont see where to register

I have seen the service

I have seen the service Allywebsite offers, if i want only the daily backup which is for everything from theme, to plugins to each content is that possible ? also if i urgently need restoration can the email sending be that fast to get my problem resolved and on restoration, is their a service charge ?

I cannot drop a message on siteground because i dont see where to register
Yes, the daily backup is an addon but it can be easily added to your package. we offer priority support via support ticket instantly
your website will be added to our platform which will include a support contact form straight from your dashboard for easy contact and website restoration is at no cost while you're a member at allywebsite

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock