• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Weboox Convert v6.0 - Perfex CRM to app Android

Weboox Convert v6.0 - Perfex CRM to app Android 2020-05-02

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
skdass submitted a new resource:

Weboox Convert v6.0 - Perfex CRM to app Android - Weboox Convert v6.0 - Perfex CRM to app Android

image_750x_5ea29968e7a90.jpg

Full material design with animated drawer icon, wave and card layouts. Completely customizable in all colors. With subtle animations such as parallax headers and faded toolbars.

Features

Material Design:
Full material design with animated drawer icon, wave and card layouts. Completely customizable in all colors. With subtle animations such as parallax headers and faded toolbars.

Tablet UI:
A dedicated two-tier tablet layout and immersive insight...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: primandrej
Hi,

Can you help me with the following in perfex CRM Addons.

1. I have installed Android App and its perfectly working with my url but i don't know how to setup push notifications also tried with video tutorial and its not working.
2. Need to be set website url in iOS app and push notifications

Anydesk - 676 606 753
telegram - sundar50000

Hi, in admin login screen when i press login button, it shows OOPS YOU ARE WITHOUT INTERNET OR PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING DOES NOT EXIST

i placed my Urls right, it opens correct admin page
i renamed package com.myapp.crm

what else i need to change ? i did exactly as in documentation screenshots

Reactions: sundar50000
Hi, in admin login screen when i press login button, it shows OOPS YOU ARE WITHOUT INTERNET OR PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING DOES NOT EXIST

i placed my Urls right, it opens correct admin page
i renamed package com.myapp.crm

what else i need to change ? i did exactly as in documentation screenshots
SSL should be enabled and starts with https://

Reactions: arghawan
Hi,

1. I have installed Android App and its perfectly working with my url but i don't know how to setup push notifications also tried with video tutorial and its not working.

Anydesk - 676 606 753
telegram - sundar50000

I also followed instructions for android but oneSignal push notifications are not working, Even test Notification from OneSignal is not working, there is some integration issue in App.

Reactions: sundar50000
I also followed instructions for android but oneSignal push notifications are not working, Even test Notification from OneSignal is not working, there is some integration issue in App.
This was working properly and follow the documentation. Try to send the push message from Onesignal dashboard

Hi,

Anydesk - 676 606 753
telegram - sundar50000

bro, do you have any tutorial for beginner?
i downloaded the file but there is no clear documentation how to setup.
thanks!

can anyone help with this error

Execution failed for task ':app:lintVitalRelease'.
> Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock