• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Webmaster Tool - Pdf Automation [I will pay who helps me]

al0x99

Babiato Lover
May 4, 2019
Hi there,

i would love a little help here.
Is there any way to automate pdf creation?
For example, i have a database that contains customers data such as adress, name, email, migration code ecc and i would like to have the possibility to easily export those datas with automated header and footer with my agency details. Sorry for the poor explanation. As of now i am not using any data management software since i have less than 20 customers but they are growing and i need more professional tool or custom tool to look at.

One example:

one customer wants him website migration code. How can i automate so i can export that code within an PDF file with header and footer. I could easily open Word or indesign and do that but it's time consuming.. I know that there are tools that do that, maybe some CMS but i can't find them.

Hope you understood something. I am willing to pay everyone helps me in the most efficient way and i know that here are a lot of talented people.

As now i found this tool https://github.com/MrRio/jsPDF that converts into a pdf the html code you select.

One more example that may explain what i want is here: https://modern.realhomes.io/property/home-in-merrick-way/ if you try to print you see that in the header there are all agency details
1609261220872.png

I simply would want some system like that but outside of my website (right now) but do that locally or online with the customer details or even communication i may send to them.

I don't have a perfect english but i think you can understand me :)

for admin: i wrote here because i don't really know what category it that request.. i just couldn't find any thing anywhere

I got no idea what you want.

Do you no the database information you need to get for the page.....

So you also want a way to send a email with the pdf as well .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock