• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Webhook Setup for Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | V3.0 MPWA MD

how to add new line in message ?
i think just copy paste like this... and works 6 list menu
Code:
// auto respon lists
function lists(){
 $sections = [
        [
            "title" => "This is List menu",
            "rows" => [
            ["title" => "List 1", "description" => "this is list one"],
            ["title" => "List 2", "description" => "this is list two"],
        ]
    ]
];

When someone sends an image from WhatsApp, I'm seeing something like a base64 long text. Is it possible to receive image on the webhook? Or the image link.

How to integrate MPWA with Gravity Form

1. Download Gravity WebHook https://babia.to/resources/gravity-forms-webhooks-add-on.4854/
(Download - Upload - And Activated)
2. Go to the form - setting - webhook
3. Follow this seting
1652889129818.png 1652889202905.png
Request URL(Required) : http://yourdomain.com/send-message
Request Method(Required) : POST
Request Format(Required) : JSON

Request Body :
api_key = YOUR_API_KEY
sender = NUMBER_ON_MPWA
number = NUMBER_RECIVER_GET_FROM_FORM
message = GET_FROM_FORM

You can customize message with merge tag,

and make sure there is no whatsapp gateway plugin for gravity forms from other platforms, because it can make the Rest API not run normally.

Thanks for @Morehere
i tried to use Gravity Forms Webhooks Add-On v1.5 but no settings page is able to help me how to find the solution

Any ideas on how to use the webhook or Wa Gateway API in the Forminator plugin?

hello friend,

what keyword is using in webhook for the bot only respond for group only or personal only chat. like the new wamp v.4.3.2 there is a radio button for personal and group in the autoreply menu.

Last edited:
I could send messages via API from Gravity Form / Digits...
But how could I make a trigger in WA Gateway to send data to others webhooks (Gravity Incomming Webhooks/Make or Pabbly Webhooks) when I receive a specific message? (like WA autoreply function but also sending data out)

is possible to get data from database, ex when i sent a key like "ID" and webhook will run query to select by "ID" recieve and put in message auto reply?

is possible to get data from database, ex when i sent a key like "ID" and webhook will run query to select by "ID" recieve and put in message auto reply?
Anything is possible using webhook.

please i nee some help, i try to make auto reply with checking from database and it working with select but not working for update. What i was expecting is when user sent dynamic company_code ( for example is 60737 ) it will check if exist will do update value from column status to "disable" and sent feedback. Thank you for any sugestion it mean a lot to me :)

pusing1.png
pusing2.png

please i nee some help, i try to make auto reply with checking from database and it working with select but not working for update. What i was expecting is when user sent dynamic company_code ( for example is 60737 ) it will check if exist will do update value from column status to "disable" and sent feedback. Thank you for any sugestion it mean a lot to me :)

pusing1.png
pusing2.png
As per your code I guessed scenario and corrected code. Try this and let me know. Also I don't know $result output.

For Update:
PHP:
if($message === $cpBiller){
$updateQuery = "UPDATE biller SET status = 'Disable' WHERE company_code = $message;";
$results = $this->dbCon->query($updateQuery);
if(isset($results)){
$respon = ["text" => 'Status successfully disabled'];
}else{
$respon = ["text" => 'Please try again with valid company code'];
}

} else if($message === 'gambar'){
$respon = gambar();
} else if($message === 'tes button'){
$respon = button();
} else if($message === 'lists msg'){
$respon = lists(); }
echo json_encode($respon);
?>

Last edited:
Reactions: Anomali
Thank you sir, now my code is running now for update database

PHP:
if($message == $billername){

$sql = "UPDATE biller SET status='Disable' WHERE company_code = $message";
if (mysqli_query($conn, $sql)) {

$respon = ["text" => "Disable Sukses"];

} else {

$respon = ["text" => "Error updating record: " . mysqli_error($conn)];

}

$conn->close();

}

db.png

wa.jpg

by the way do you know how to make newline on message, becauase i use \n \\n not working

db.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock