• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
Bro. I am using the same. A VPS and installed plesk in it and it is working fine. take a look "https://movnow.in". If still the issue not resolved. pm me for the telegram id and share the VPS details with me. Let me take a look what is causing the issue.
Hello bro.. I have installed this script and it's working fine, just that it keeps adding the /public_html/ folder..

How do I remove the public_html folder so it shows just the mydomain.com without adding the public_html to it? Though the index file is missing in the root folder, could that be the issue? and how to fix pls.

Does anyone know how to remove the /public_html/ from the link.. those that have successfully installed without having that /public_html/ in their link, can you please share how you fixed that or probably a sccript that has the index.php file in the root folder.
I have tried bringing the index.php file from the public folder to the root folder but not working.

Alguém sabe como remover o /public_html/ do link .. aqueles que foram instalados com sucesso sem ter esse /public_html/ em seu link, você pode compartilhar como você corrigiu isso ou provavelmente um script que tem o arquivo index.php em a pasta raiz.
Eu tentei trazer o arquivo index.php da pasta pública para a pasta raiz, mas não funcionou.
see if this video helps you

Reactions: saintlight
welcome , I applied the explanation of installing the webflix source more than once, but every time I had a problem, which is that the images did not appear on the site and import series dosent work

solve.png

Thankyou for posting this. it working fine. thanks to uploader and @Babak and other teams. i confirm that this script is working fine without any issue.

welcome , I applied the explanation of installing the webflix source more than once, but every time I had a problem, which is that the images did not appear on the site and import series dosent work

solve.png
thats not an issue bro just replace mobile image it will get fixed on its way and avoid publishing your url in public place to avoid other issue

thats not an issue bro just replace mobile image it will get fixed on its way and avoid publishing your url in public place to avoid other issue
thanks for replay but I did not understand what is mean by replacing the phone image, can you explain more?

how to solve this admob error Failed to load native ad with error domain: com.google.android.gms.ads, Failed: 3, Message: No ad configuration.

Bro. I am using the same. A VPS and installed plesk in it and it is working fine. take a look "https://movnow.in". If still the issue not resolved. pm me for the telegram id and share the VPS details with me. Let me take a look what is causing the issue.
Hey Bro, Which server did you use to host and play movies?
And you are using the Privacy policy, Refund Policy, and Content Agreement License Agreement Form - From Cineflix Prime, Inc. PREVIEW

Last edited:
Hello thanks for script...I have problem for upload large movie more 3gb not upload..someone with same problem?

the config php is for files 6gb, I tested using other script not problem with config php.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock