• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
I have a problem with import series from TMDB , for example i want to import Fargo Serie in webflix - every thing is ok but always first Season has 0 (zero) Episode and i should make all Episode Manually and upload covers for them, other Seasons are Ok and all Episodes imported .

is there any solution ?

I have a problem with import series from TMDB , for example i want to import Fargo Serie in webflix - every thing is ok but always first Season has 0 (zero) Episode and i should make all Episode Manually and upload covers for them, other Seasons are Ok and all Episodes imported .

is there any solution ?
same error forme always

How I can upload my own Movies or Series in Upload Files because whenever I upload I get the following error
Or anyone best embed source without ads
sss.PNG

Please follow the instructions mentioned in the doc properly. It will get resolved. Can you pls advise which hosting are you using?
I'm using vps hosting, I installed plesk in it. I do everything in the documentation the same way.

I'm using vps hosting, I installed plesk in it. I do everything in the documentation the same way.
Bro. I am using the same. A VPS and installed plesk in it and it is working fine. take a look "https://movnow.in". If still the issue not resolved. pm me for the telegram id and share the VPS details with me. Let me take a look what is causing the issue.

Reactions: ankitpokhrel
Hello friends, I managed to install the panel successfully and add my api key to import content, it imports the name, the images, the cast but it does not want to import the trailers, does anyone know how to solve it?

Reactions: thodia
Hello friends, I managed to install the panel successfully and add my api key to import content, it imports the name, the images, the cast but it does not want to import the trailers, does anyone know how to solve it?
it is not the code issue, many movies and web series do not have trailers you have to add them manually, try to import another popular movie or web series and see if you'll get the trailer.

Does this script work on shares hosting? I want to start using this script, any pending errors?

How can you import images?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock